Nike Zoom Hyperflight! Release date- March 29, 2013

im looking for on foot pics of the lions or sharks. the tiger's too much for me, but definitely interested in the sharks and lions!

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if the HyperFlight Max Hologram fit the same way the Superhero HyperFlight's fit? I'm a true 11 but had to drop down to 10.5 on the Kobe's. I'm still hoping this show us randomly on NDC and if they have the size I need I'm gonna hope I get them. Thanks guys!

Edit- FSR of Tigers and Lions on NDC. Thought they may have sold out earlier. I couldn't add any sizes to my cart, though a FSR was showing.

Last edited:
Just noticed Eastbay has an all black color way....now these are FRESH!!!! 'Bout as close to OG as we'll pry get!
smokin.gif

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...flight-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Last edited:
not many shops bought into the hyperflight .... thats why you dont see many tigers around . i made sure we didnt miss !

Anyone know where I can still get a pair of the Holograms? Even on eBay the pairs are scarce and none in my size, 12.

This. Thought all the animal colorways would drop the same day.

I spoke to Eastbay reps the other day about future releases and they said that the Sharks have been delayed for a later release from the original date. Not sure why but it was moved to a later day on their release calendar.

The hunt is finally over! I hope NDC doesn't fail me on this one!

Last edited:
Does anyone have on foot pics of the Lions?

I'm on the fence and would really like to see them w/ pants

Black if possible.

Thanx in advance

I want the tiger and lion joints but I want them discounted. Tigers should have kept the clear sole. Anyone know anywhere that's got either pair on sale?

Back
Top Bottom