Nike Zoom Hyperflight! Release date- March 29, 2013

surprised to how good they look on the foot , nike is keeping them around for the next few seasons and im glad !

Just got off the phone with NDC to place and order for a few shirts but I did ask about the HyperFlights. If anyone's interested here's the color and style number for the Kobe version... the only one I want.

Black/Poison Green

587561-001

i've always liked this shoe but this is a hypebeasty looking cw
eyes.gif

the lebron one is nice but the other 2 look like shoes youd see in the window of those no name urban clothing stores in the mall that sit forever

i like these... but not at 150 if thats really what theyre going for

plus idk wtf i would ever be able to wear these with... and i dont need more shoes to sit in a closet

These would be cool to wear like ONE time for the wow factor, but I can't see these being worn for anything casual what so ever. I'm glad this type of sleek low top died back when it did.

i wonder if we will see that iridescent colorway come around this time that was posted on here many years ago

They look good but certainly felt and performed like crap...and if I remember right, the sizing ran big.

Man I remember having these. They killed my feet and I even attempted to play in them smh. They just crease so damn easy. But I loved them.

Back
Top Bottom