Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

20180825_103943.jpg

Off to thier next destination...

I need the yellow pair.

I'm hearing that pick up is tomorrow but I'm seeing here that it was this morning?

Picked up at La Brea. When it was our turn, they gave us a small speech about being banned from picking up at the other locations, so to not waste our time.

I went to Silverlake just to try anyway. NOPE. They weren’t having it. They have a list with names and all the locations you hit at. All locations have that same list and are coordinated.

They’re going to have a LOT of leftovers. 3 between my brother and me.

Last edited:
Picked up at La Brea. When it was our turn, they gave us a small speech about being banned from picking up at the other locations, so to not waste our time.

I went to Silverlake just to try anyway. NOPE. They weren’t having it.

They’re going to have a LOT of leftovers. 3 between my brother and me.
Thanks for the info, hope I can score on an unclaimed/leftover pair however they release them.

I like the fact they only let you get one color.
Shows they are trying to make sure as the majority of people that show up get at least 1 pair.

PO

This whole thing makes me sick. Would love to see these get into my collection. I know if they released traditionally I would still probably not have gotten them but I would love to at least have a chance. Props to those who got theirs though.

Was a randomly weird friggin morning. Both Undefeated and Nike took my pic and pics of my Mamba IDs. Undefeated had me hold up the bag of kicks. Nike straight up interviewed me for like 10 minutes about this morning’s release. BUT that was all after Mexican dude at La Brea threatened to ban me for having a pair of Greens reserved as well lol. I was like dude chill out, I don’t need those greens.

And before I get asked how I copped two, family member with the assist.
62C55686-8020-45F3-91F1-60286411D8FC.jpeg

Was a randomly weird friggin morning. Both Undefeated and Nike took my pic and pics of my Mamba IDs. Undefeated had me hold up the bag of kicks. Nike straight up interviewed me for like 10 minutes about this morning’s release. BUT that was all after Mexican dude at La Brea threatened to ban me for having a pair of Greens reserved as well lol. I was like dude chill out, I don’t need those greens.

And before I get asked how I copped two, family member with the assist.
62C55686-8020-45F3-91F1-60286411D8FC.jpeg

This c/w is so fire man I only hope that I somehow get a chance sometime down the line to get it right

Back
Top Bottom