Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Yo I copped from StockX on Saturday and still haven’t got notification that StockX received the shoes. How long should I wait before I start complaining at how long they’re taking?
Yeah I'd wait til late tomorrow. Remember, monday was a holiday and slowed things up. I know, I sold a pair over the weekend and and was given an extra day to ship because of the holiday. And UPS took forever to update tracking, their pickups were delayed because of the holiday.

Finally came in today. Beauties!
I’m usually firm about not paying resale for kicks, but I HAD to have these, and now that I have them in hand, I’m glad I copped. Amazing kicks.
25FB453C-F5A5-4A80-BC3C-FB44FF482853.jpeg

Now to watch the whites and hope they start dropping in price a little :nerd:

Think they have them on Stock X

I think I may have mistaken a hand bag for a shirt. Did they release a shirt with just the Kobe and undftd logos or am I tripping

Edit: never mind. I thought this was a shirt. It is indeed just a bag. A shirt with this design on it would go clean with the camos.
EE8FB964-ECA3-40FB-AD74-0DF27A113793.png

Last edited:
I think I may have mistaken a hand bag for a shirt. Did they release a shirt with just the Kobe and undftd logos or am I tripping

Edit: never mind. I thought this was a shirt. It is indeed just a bag. A shirt with this design on it would go clean with the camos.
EE8FB964-ECA3-40FB-AD74-0DF27A113793.png

Yea I got the bad and the camo shooting sleeve. These are the only tees that came out that weekend

Screenshot_20180607-100309_StockX.jpg
Screenshot_20180607-100259_StockX.jpg

I'm disappointed I didnt pick up the MLPS uniform on Nike.com when they were running the 20% off. Had i known these were coming, I would have got em

Glad the MPLS is droppin again..I'm gettin more into the kobe retro thing because my 1s are starting to separate and whatnot..same with IVs and Vs

Just have too many shoes to wear everything..smh

If the MPLS pair goes at a significantly discounted rate, I will scoop a pair. Otherwise, it would end up being a pass until they release the 81 point game pair or they move on to the next protro, whichever comes first

Back
Top Bottom