Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

I had to dip with roughly only 30-40 or so heads ahead of me to get in. >D

My pickup time for my guaranteed Wednesday wristband pair is @ 5:45PM. It’s 5:07PM as I post this Ubering my *** through LA to UNDFTD.

Any LA resident knows my dumb *** clearly didn’t think this through enough, before I hopped in the Lyft earlier.

My pickup time for my guaranteed Wednesday wristband pair is @ 5:45PM. It’s 5:07PM as I post this Ubering my *** through LA to UNDFTD.

Any LA resident knows my dumb *** clearly didn’t think this through enough, before I hopped in the Lyft earlier.

Breh hope you don't miss your call.

Yo rhythmentality rhythmentality check your messages

Greek freak in the building
D46C74DA-916D-469A-9ABF-A18B8A0A6B16.jpeg

Completely new to buying limited releases so this may seem like a really stupid question but from what I understand the best opportunity I'll have to get those shoes tomorrow will be to log into Nike.com right at 930 correct? I'm a Nike+ memeber...

Thanks for any tips!

Is it even worth it to try a local House of Hoops in the morning? I've been out of the sneaker game since Kobe retired until I caught these on an article I happened to see. I downloaded the SNRKS app, which I've never used before, didn't exist previously.

kobe1camo.jpg
Just got back from the Makers HQ. An hour drive through LA traffic, waited in line for 2 hours. They ran out of wristbands at #221, and I came in at #214. They kicked everyone else waiting after the last wristband out. Largest size they had by the time I got up to the front was an 8.5, which was luckily my size. Never imagined I would have these, I'm so pumped.

Also saw Giannis through the window while waiting in line.

Important question. Anyone actually try the shoes on??? How do these fit or feel guys???

Completely new to buying limited releases so this may seem like a really stupid question but from what I understand the best opportunity I'll have to get those shoes tomorrow will be to log into Nike.com right at 930 correct? I'm a Nike+ memeber...

Thanks for any tips!

You'll need the SNKRS app. At 830 AM pacific time, they will release. You'll want to be on the Kobe Del Sol page. The "notify me" button will switch to the $175 price at 830am. Click it and check out quickly. Be sure to set up your info and credit card in advance to your account. Also set up touch as your password to check out faster. Good luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-16-21-34-42.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-16-21-34-42.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Does anyone know if Undefeated or Nike HQ is going to be selling any of the Kobe Merch on Saturday?

The material is the only thing I like about those camos. Would like to see a normal colorway with that material.

Back
Top Bottom