Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Would like to see whites go up. I’d buy those at retail. Congrats to those who wanted the camos.

Well I tried using the SNKRS app for the Jordan III drop, didn't go real smoothly because I didn't realize it needed a phone number on the shipping address. App kept crashing after that. I take it that probably is normal?

Cooked...
Screenshot_20180217-095115.jpg

So anyone got some sizing info on this new pair? Heard the OG's ran a little big, but hard to say on retros. Those that bought a pair, any insight? Thx!

Well I tried using the SNKRS app for the Jordan III drop, didn't go real smoothly because I didn't realize it needed a phone number on the shipping address. App kept crashing after that. I take it that probably is normal?

Yea for high profile releases it gets hectic. Even if you put your order you have to hope it goes fully thru cuz so many other ppl have put theirs in too. Its basically turns into luck at times lol

canarsie/flatbush
tenor.gif

jk, congrats.

i stayed in canarsie/flatbush before leaving to texas. Kinda miss it but don't really.

man i've already expunge my wallet this week with sneakers that i wanted. gotta chill out.

gonna wait for the real all star games and see if they do a QS on the snkrs app.

Back
Top Bottom