Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

i ordered multiple 97s on the same account when they dropped and had no issue.

i hope my sole order of these makes it out ok

Yeah ordered two. Different names for each but same payment. I just said eff it and ordered because on 97’s I was able to cop multis of blacks and white on the same card .... darn I’m sad and salty af :frown:

Yeah ordered two. Different names for each but same payment. I just said eff it and ordered because on 97’s I was able to cop multis of blacks and white on the same card .... darn I’m sad and salty af :frown:

You probably would have gotten away with 3 pairs, if you did different address or different credit cards.

Ended up getting a size 8 after being in line 3 hours yesterday at Nike makers. Hopefully I can size swap tomorrow!

After striking out on SNKRS. Went to the mall and it was an easy cop.

Attachments

• IMG_1967.JPG
    IMG_1967.JPG
    262.6 KB · Views: 67
Read on Twitter that niketalk folks had a cook fest on the undftd 97s when they released on their website

When I called my House of Hoops, only 1 of 2 in the area got them, they said they sold out right away and didn't have any that weren't picked up and I'm in the Chicago area.

My order got cancelled for Camo. My cousin is staying with me and we both purchased. I guess they saw same address and cancelled both of ours. Some bull****. Different cards, different names and same address. Didn't receive a cancel email I just logged on my account to check status and it says refunded for fraud.

My order got cancelled for Camo. My cousin is staying with me and we both purchased. I guess they saw same address and cancelled both of ours. Some bull****. Different cards, different names and same address. Didn't receive a cancel email I just logged on my account to check status and it says refunded for fraud.

from undefeated FAQ page

Strictly enforced limit one per customer. Orders with multiple quantities will be canceled and refunded.

Limited Edition Product
We reserve the right to cancel any orders or ban any user that we suspect might have aided by browser automation, or a reservation service. We reserve the right to refuse bulk orders. Multiple orders placed for the same product on items limited to one (1) per customer will be cancelled entirely without question.

that's messed up you ain't no reseller, just a casual buyer and they still cancelled it!! i would be heated. you should contact them so see if they can reinstate your order and report them to Better business bureau for the finesse.

Its say one 1 per customer not one 1 per household!(that's two differnent things) some people live in 2 family homes with one address how can they make a discretion on stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom