Nike Zoom Kobe III Black-Maize First Look

I'm going to take the stand and say that I absolutely cannot wait until these drop
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

i'm loving the design. These remind me of the foamposite in terms of a totally new design and material combination.
RollWaveRoooooollTide

FS (all DS): Lebron IV Birthday (Sz. 12) - $135 and Red Suede Jordan XXI (Sz. 13) - $175

I was hoping those wasnt gon be the ones they went wit.... :smh:
smh.gif
4qycum9.jpg
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

When the first pics came out (nike.com pics) I was kind of iffy. But after seeing these new pics I think they are beautiful. They are so different from anything out there and look like they have unbelievable performance. And everyone is complaining about the big swoosh at the back...but I actually really like it I think it looks good.

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT WHEN 6 YEARS PASS BY THEY WILL BE SOUGHT AFTER... THATS IF THE SHOE GAME DOESNT DIE
NIKE Talking Since
'94

4qycum9.jpg

no one ever said those were the ZKIII. Judging by the sole, I would guess those are the zoom bb 2.

Well JM I would never use or take your opinion into consideration when it involves anything Kobe but thats just me. If they were not Kobe's I wouldn't not buy them, but the same can be said about every almost every signature shoe. Would the Jordan XI been retroed a million times if Jordan name was not attached to it; Would Jordan be thinking about re-releasing the IX and XV without his name. Would retailers sell the X or XIX without Jordans name, the answer is NO. I still think they are envelope pushing, but hey that is my stupid opinion. My only complaint right now is that big swoosh and they need to add more detailing, like the ZK2 which had alot of small details.

Those black zoom 3's look waaay better! ^^^

CHICAGO BULLS​

THE DYNASTY
1991,1992,1993,1996,1997,1998​

4qycum9.jpg
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $175: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

That Zoom BB2 is the nicest LOOKING shoe that Nike has put out in a loooooonnnnnnnnggggg time, IMO. This shoe looks better than the new LBJ5 and then the Kobe III shoe<<<<<<<which wasn't hard to do.....

Quote:
I'm so glad it's not. I will actually buy it now- it's such a hot shoe, but if it was a Kobe, I couldn't bring myself to purchase it
:lol:
laugh.gif
get a load of this guy!!

buying BASKETBALL shoes for the name and not for performance.

So, is that the new catchphrase around here? Buy the shoes for the "Performance", not the "Name"????

Statements like that, are how Kobe threads turn into a free for all.

I don't care if Kobe Bryant's shoes came with a nude pic of Vanessa at the bottom, I would not buy anything with his name on it either. There are way too many great "performance" shoes out there, without his name attached.

i like em, but they would be better with the kobe nuclear symbol instead of the huge swoosh
"... Now pick up the soap!"- The Health Inspector

I'm addicted to Navy & Flint Grey, BRed, and Cement Elephant Print. Please don't do an intervention. Don't do an after school special. Let me die happy someday with the [drug] shoes I love.

which is worse...buying a shoe because of the name attached, or NOT buying a shoe because of the name attached?
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

i really dont see what's so "hot" about the zoom bb II. Looks like another average design imo. I like zoom bb 1 better.

Damn those ZKIIIs are ugly. :smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

I think I've already been in here like 3 times, but I must say again that I haven't been excited for a non-retro is so long. I've liked a lot of designs over the past few years, but the last time I can remember being totally gaga over a shoe was when I first saw FP1s. I'm in love...
SuraEsco: HATE

They look comfy and light, but ugly as hell
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

BOSH 4 MVP

Back
Top Bottom