Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by RockDeep

i Can't bring myself to like these at all. And I;ve played with ID like it was a Zoom BB I was customizing.

No feeling.. No love.. No nothing.. and I really want to.

Just doesn't do it for me.
How can you not come up with something you like? There are enough options to do basically any color way you want.

I dont think its the color blocking.. Its the actual design and overall shape of the shoe. Very AF25ish and the few I have dont look good on my feet. For meI guess, a shoe of this stature being the first low cut for a signature athlete like Kobe should be original in concept and design...

I saw it along time ago.. it still hasn't grown on me.

IS NIKE GOIN 2 RELEASE ANYMORE SIZES OF THESE???.....EVERYTIME I GO 2 TRY AND CREATE AND PURCHASE A PAIR ITS SAYS THEY ARE SOLD OUT FOR TODAY....AND ITS BEENSAYING THAT FOR A WHILE NOW......ANY1 HAVE MORE INFO....THANKS

UPS tracking says mine are in Kentucky, so it should only be a day or 2 to DC. I'm hyped! Will post pics when UPS man hands them over.

Tracked my ID's. Scheduled Delivery 1/26
pimp.gif
.....147hrs andcounting....
laugh.gif

got my shipment confirmation and UPS tracking number....mine as scheduled to be here on 1/26.....so excited.

My order date was 1/02

Originally Posted by wickywahwah

for those of you who got shipment confirmations, around when did you put in the order?

I placed my order 12/31. I recieved my shipment confirmation e-mail this morning although I was able to see tracking on Nike's site yesterday.

Not bad, 12 business days from order date to shipment.

Congrats to all of those awaiting their shipment. Looking forward to seeing pics of your creations. Both of my pairs were ordered 2 weeks ago and are inprogress. Patiently waiting for that shipment email .

7783613d239b6ebfa63e6d0c687b96bc9dfc7af5.pjpg
just ordered mine FINALLY. was refreshing the page allafternoon and finally they were in my cart. came up about 4:20 pst .. let me know what u think ...
smokin.gif

i got an invite for ID SESSION AT MERCER FOR TMMR at 2PM

im in CA so i cant go

its free btw...

HIT ME UP

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

Originally Posted by thekronic1

just ordered mine FINALLY. was refreshing the page all afternoon and finally they were in my cart. came up about 4:20 pst .. let me know what u think ...
smokin.gif

those are slick
pimp.gif

so whats the deal with these? u can be accepted to customize at anytime? it isn't just the first 24? any help here? i really wanna id some

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

some people got their IDs on ISS

in the basketball forum in the Kobe thread...

2qaifxg.jpg
Maybe it's just me... but that front part of the outsole looks crappy. It looks like messed up gluing or something.

Back
Top Bottom