Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

can't wait to cop some ZK IV
pimp.gif

just checked ndc and the tracking # was in there. ordered my pair on 12/30, i hope i get them by next week. will post pics when

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

some people got their IDs on ISS

in the basketball forum in the Kobe thread...

2qaifxg.jpg
Maybe it's just me... but that front part of the outsole looks crappy. It looks like messed up gluing or something.
It's not just you ...
but I wouldn't say anything in here for fear of being flamed.

Anyway, rest assured, there's others (like me) who feel the same.

Got my email confirm for the low mo's (blue balls for those who know the story from this thread.)

Ordered mine on the 31 of december.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Maybe it's just me... but that front part of the outsole looks crappy. It looks like messed up gluing or something.
It's not just you ...

...and others, people are already asking about the return policy because they say the quality isn't up to par. Don't flame the messenger.

2qaifxg.jpg
It's not just you ...

yeah that glue job looks crappy....hopefully mine come in better shape.....I didn't order the clear toe on purpose because i was a little afraid of thequality.....damn you think they could them really nice if they only had to make 24 per day.....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

It's not just you ...

yeah that glue job looks crappy....hopefully mine come in better shape.....I didn't order the clear toe on purpose because i was a little afraid of the quality.....damn you think they could them really nice if they only had to make 24 per day.....

are those soles supposed to look like my MPLS or do the MPLS have a blue tint?

wow...that's pretty piss poor job on the glue!!! i think i accidentally picked an ice sole instead of wht on my id. if they look anything like that,they're goin back!!!

I'm glad I didn't pick clear soles on mine
laugh.gif

I got a tracking # on NDC, but no e-mail yet...

Originally Posted by krs1demian

so whats the deal with these? u can be accepted to customize at anytime? it isn't just the first 24? any help here? i really wanna id some

anyone care to answer my question?

They come up at random times throughout the day.
There's supposed to be 24 pairs available to ID during the day.

It's the luck of the draw I guess, I've gotten both of my pairs at around 4:20 PST.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

They come up at random times throughout the day.
There's supposed to be 24 pairs available to ID during the day.

It's the luck of the draw I guess, I've gotten both of my pairs at around 4:20 PST.

ok thanks man

thats a horrible job on them ids up there. damn i hope my clear soles come out clean otherwise im getting a refund. they look fake....

So I'll be waiting for about 10 pictures of pairs with clear soles now before I decide whether I want mine because with my CW, it's clear soles ornothing.

Finally just pulled the trigger.

I got the Christmas Edition. Wish I knew what was gonna be different after the 31st.

Originally Posted by barry

My pair will be here tomorrow. Hopefully the clear sole looks fine

Good luck. Make sure to post pics.

One of my pairs will be here on the 26th and my other pair on the 29th.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

barry wrote:

My pair will be here tomorrow. Hopefully the clear sole looks fine

Good luck. Make sure to post pics.

One of my pairs will be here on the 26th and my other pair on the 29th.

where do u see the delivery date on the ups page?

Just recieved my first ID pair I orderd. I must admit, quality is pretty good. The clear sole is ICY.

Originally Posted by eteam o2

where do u see the delivery date on the ups page?
When you track your package there is a field under Status that says "Expected Delivery" although mine has now been changed to"Rescheduled Delivery" and the date has been moved to the 27th.

See Below....

[table][tr][td]Tracking Number:[/td] [td]1Z W38 W83 67 1284 XXX X[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Type:[/td] [td]Package[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Status:[/td] [td] [b]Exception - Rescheduled[/b] [img]http://wwwapps.ups.com/img/icn_help_blue.gif[/img]
See description below [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rescheduled Delivery:[/td] [td]01/27/2009[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped To:[/td] [td]GARDEN GROVE, CA, US[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped/Billed On:[/td] [td]01/20/2009[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product:[/td] [td]WORLD EASE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Service:[/td] [td]EXPEDITED[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weight:[/td] [td]1.10 Kgs[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom