Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

AG your id's are hands down the best id's after the xmas pair.

id's are up and i noticed they removed "grey" as the option for quarter and tongue lol.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

AG your id's are hands down the best id's after the xmas pair.

id's are up and i noticed they removed "grey" as the option for quarter and tongue lol.

I guess they realized they were going to be getting a lot of returns....

Adam, clean iDs! SO those were the 9.5s you were waiting for? Worth the wait! (Can't wait for that Chaos today/tomorrow!)

Ming, like yours too.....

Kid Lebron, I like your Stats a lot - too bad they are not a sz 10! Are you selling all four of your iDs?

I still like the X-Mas colorway the best....

SOrry for putting this question in here but i figure its a popular topic lol and i keep seeing people put ISS.. What is ISS? i want to see the kobe iv designsthey have. Please help

Here is my design for the Venoms...
pimp.gif
imo..

rcq2e0.jpg

What do you guys think?

Lakers #1 (collar iD = 'WE B4 ME'; heel iD = 'IV')

Lakers #2 (collar iD = 'WE B4 ME'; heel iD = 'IV')

Lakers #3 (collar iD = 'WE B4 ME'; heel iD = 'IV')

Lakers #4 (collar iD = 'WE B4 ME'; heel iD = 'IV')

USA #1 (collar iD = '13 1 2', representing the 13 USA gold medals, 1 silver medal, and 2 bronzes; heel iD = 'IV')

USA #2 (collar iD = '13 1 2'; heel iD = 'IV')

I'm undecided on all of those, and still tweaking around some others.
laugh.gif

kid lebron i hate the suns but both of those id's are sick.

ska...the only id's i like are the first pair you have up there. i have a pair coming in close to that but i'll post them up after i get them...lol.

looks like the clear soles look best when choosing a white midsole. black midsole and clear sole is a big negative.

Thanks Vince..

It was the closest i could come to the actual shoe instead of havin to pay close to 200-300..so when v-day is over with and all that nonsense..and the foamsare copped..by the end of next month these will b made..hopefully..unless nike does some bull and gets rid of laker colorways..

[biggie] And another one [/biggie]

O.K., maybe more than 1.
laugh.gif

Lakers #5; collar id = 'WE B4 ME'; heel id = 'IV'

Lakers #6; collar id = 'WE B4 ME'; heel id = 'IV'

Lakers #7; collar id = 'WE B4 ME'; heel id = 'IV'

Columbia #1 (inspired by Columbia XIs
happy.gif
); collar id = 'WE B4ME'; heel id = 'IV'

^
I think all the white based ones you got would look better without the Reptile leather Ska,

not sure why, it doesn't sit well on white,
or most colors

for me that is...

overall the color combos you got are clean

Originally Posted by don23lucia

Originally Posted by RellNye

345ipvo.jpg

2cghn7.jpg

to all NYCers... I have a Kobe IV ID session today at mercer...I cant make it..if anyone is interested,I will give you the info. you need..Again, the ID session is at Mercer TODAY! PM me ASAP
free of charge..im letting it go for free..shoot me a PM, first PM i get will get it
Yeah, you have a session but IDs at Mercer are very expensive.

did you get these? im interested to see them so if you can post pics.

No, I don't think I'm going to pull the trigger on these. I'm going to do the white ones when the time is right.

Back
Top Bottom