Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Undefeated set up tents and props at west hollywood.
Santa monica.
Dodger stadium
And staples center.
None of them are pick ups for the shoes.
Meaning.......

Well my big feet and I will just have to sit back and watch the madness.

discrimination I tell ya

The only bad thing about these is that the patent will crease really bad on these

I hate the patent leather toebox - that's the main reason I don't mess with the Kobe 4s. But I can't pass up a Laker colorway Kobe sneaker :nthat:

Wish this collab came with the nubuck toebox or the grainy leather toebox that we've seen.

Imagine if the UNDFTD collab went with these materials. BUTTER:
isaiah-thomas-nike-kobe-4-pe-1.jpg

_20190805_004633-jpg.2393721

Resale on a whole new level....we seeing the game shift back? I know these are gonna drop in price but most Kobe’s start ar like 250-300 resale not 2k :lol:

this the Purple/Kuz pair but ALL 4 are at $2000
8E8ACD22-F690-4EFA-B692-078D6D173385.png

Resale on a whole new level....we seeing the game shift back? I know these are gonna drop in price but most Kobe’s start ar like 250-300 resale not 2k :lol:

this the Purple/Kuz pair but ALL 4 are at $2000
8E8ACD22-F690-4EFA-B692-078D6D173385.png

I would not worry too much about some insane hype beasts, I think those will resale for less than the Kobe 1 Protros, due to no FLZ and some other things that Nike messed up. In case they will release on SNKRS as well, then this means that they made even more pairs than of the Kobe 1s! StockX asks are very quiet. I think from Thursday onwards we will have movement

I never enter undefeated in-store raffles since I have to drive to the city to enter then if won, have drive back to pick up. I forgot about the one hour online raffle so I missed it smh. Good luck to those that entered. Black pair gonna be on snkrs or nah?

So I love the look of the Protro 4’s but am I the only one that thinks the performance of them ****ing blows? I have the Draft Day colorway of them and I just gave up on playing in them at all over my AD’s or 360’s. They’re clunky as hell and the traction sucks.

I hate the patent leather toebox - that's the main reason I don't mess with the Kobe 4s. But I can't pass up a Laker colorway Kobe sneaker :nthat:

Wish this collab came with the nubuck toebox or the grainy leather toebox that we've seen.

Imagine if the UNDFTD collab went with these materials. BUTTER:
isaiah-thomas-nike-kobe-4-pe-1.jpg

_20190805_004633-jpg.2393721
mannn that top pair would make me not buy any hoops shoes for the rest of the year! Like damn, so fire.

So I love the look of the Protro 4’s but am I the only one that thinks the performance of them ****ing blows? I have the Draft Day colorway of them and I just gave up on playing in them at all over my AD’s or 360’s. They’re clunky as hell and the traction sucks.
Interesting take. Which ADs? Looks like you prefer a more minimal set up. These are a throwback style shoe, too.

Interesting take. Which ADs? Looks like you prefer a more minimal set up. These are a throwback style shoe, too.

I prefer a shoe with modern technology in it that don’t feel like stiff *** bricks. They have zero court feel, bad traction and just overall clunky feeling while I’m playing.

Back
Top Bottom