Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
So I love the look of the Protro 4’s but am I the only one that thinks the performance of them ****ing blows? I have the Draft Day colorway of them and I just gave up on playing in them at all over my AD’s or 360’s. They’re clunky as hell and the traction sucks.

Yep, you are the only one lol

FB_IMG_1566280569913.jpg
FB_IMG_1566280567794.jpg
not mine.
Pairs already backdoored. RIP

It's possible, but la Brea is always the most popular store. Their FCFS becomes a live raffle cause there's always too many people
remember going there for the big bang 7s... they got em in last minute so when i arrived there was about 20 of us in line, we were able to cop multiple times, i only copped a big bang pair and the KD pair

remember going there for the big bang 7s... they got em in last minute so when i arrived there was about 20 of us in line, we were able to cop multiple times, i only copped a big bang pair and the KD pair
The good ol' days, when I thought copping shoes was bad then. It's worse now
Too bad undefeated announces every release on social media

If I can get a decent colorway for $120 or lower, I will definitely play ball in my pair. Not holding my breath at this point that I will get a pair close to that price.
What’s the lowest the IVs are coming down to right now? $150? I want a pair badly but $120 is my max for these

So I love the look of the Protro 4’s but am I the only one that thinks the performance of them ****ing blows? I have the Draft Day colorway of them and I just gave up on playing in them at all over my AD’s or 360’s. They’re clunky as hell and the traction sucks.

The Draft Days supposedly have worse traction then the others. I love balling in the Protro 4s except for the cushioning, knees always ache the next day.

The Draft Days supposedly have worse traction then the others. I love balling in the Protro 4s except for the cushioning, knees always ache the next day.
the cushy forefoot feeling didn't last? Bottoms out? How many hours you put on them?

the cushy forefoot feeling didn't last? Bottoms out? How many hours you put on them?

Not a lot of hours as they're not my go-tos. Feels ok on court, and others have said they enjoy it, but personally it just hurts my knees. Protro 1 is much nicer. But I'm old and have some arthritis.

Damn maybe that is the case then. Because traction is possibly the most important thing to me and they have terrrrrrible traction.

Damn maybe that is the case then. Because traction is possibly the most important thing to me and they have terrrrrrible traction.
How many times have you worn them? There's a residue on the outsole that made it slick out the box. Grind that off and they should be better

How many times have you worn them? There's a residue on the outsole that made it slick out the box. Grind that off and they should be better

I’ve played in them probably 5 or 6 times. Probably two hours a piece all those times to play pickup on wood floors. All the floors were kept pretty well too.

Back
Top Bottom