Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Got fortunate. 🙏
IMG_2699.jpeg

Lol what you Confessing here? Other than your fragile masculinity.
Is it cuz it's a child or because she's a gal?!

Edit... this was for the other guy. Btw did you get from Shoe palace this year again?

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, didn't Nike preach on social media a couple weeks ago about being 'inclusive.'

I've been collecting/purchasing Kobes for the past 17 years, and I gotta tell... I'm not feeling the 'inclusivity' with this line.

Kinda getting more of a' hypocrisy' type vibe...just my opinion.

I know most real read this and be very skeptical, but, word is Bots did not do well on this drop. It seems to be the age old typical Nike of really low stock not remotely meeting demand.

And on a side note, happy birthday Gigi 🕊️

Took another L. Thought the Gods might bless me on my bday but oh well. Still have not hit on one Kobe Protro release. Hope my OG Kobe 10's and AD's continue to hold up on the court, my 8's just recently bit the dust with sole separation.

This is just my opinion: the fact that this thread only moved 4 pages, since release, simply shows that the actual Kobe fans are just fed up with all the promises that never happened and maybe will never happen, as sad as it is to say.

Really do not know what to say, if his wife really promised that more shoes will release in higher quantities and so far only 2 have released honoring Gigi and no “real” Kobe themed shoe is pretty disappointing.

We grew up watching and liking Kobe and not his daughter, it is tragic enough what happened to both, it just feels to me that every May 1st this is going to repeat and it might be best for all, to not release any Kobe’s anymore and honestly just let them rest in peace and we Kobe fans will take care as best as we can for our collections. I hope I am not offending anyone here, of course my apologies, in case I do.

I’m in line at Nike Watts to pick up my pair and I’d say a good 75% of those in line would’ve never considered buying a pair of Kobe’s if it wasn’t for the tragedy. These ain’t fans. Bunch of panda dunk low wearing imposters taking Ws.

I’m in line at Nike Watts to pick up my pair and I’d say a good 75% of those in line would’ve never considered buying a pair of Kobe’s if it wasn’t for the tragedy. These ain’t fans. Bunch of panda dunk low wearing imposters taking Ws.
I pretty much knew you'd secure a pair.

This is just my opinion: the fact that this thread only moved 4 pages, since release, simply shows that the actual Kobe fans are just fed up with all the promises that never happened and maybe will never happen, as sad as it is to say.

Really do not know what to say, if his wife really promised that more shoes will release in higher quantities and so far only 2 have released honoring Gigi and no “real” Kobe themed shoe is pretty disappointing.

We grew up watching and liking Kobe and not his daughter, it is tragic enough what happened to both, it just feels to me that every May 1st this is going to repeat and it might be best for all, to not release any Kobe’s anymore and honestly just let them rest in peace and we Kobe fans will take care as best as we can for our collections. I hope I am not offending anyone here, of course my apologies, in case I do.
I will say this, I think Nike is dropping the ball big time to the die hard kobe fans who really want his shoes. Prior to renewing the Nike deal, Vanessa kept saying how much she wanted the fans to be wearing his shoes. She wanted higher quantities and even pairs to release in gs/kids sizes so that the new gen could grow up wearing and loving Kobe shoes. So far we got the mambacita 6 and 4 with the supposed protro of the 8 (triple white or whatever for fall 2023) and the reverse grinch 6 for holiday 2023. It would be a total waste of time if those protro 8's and reverse grinch 6's were the same 40k stock or even 75k. They need to mass produce these for the fans. People wanna wear these on court, but nobody wants to be tearing up 400-500 dollar kobes, which will last just 2-3 months.

I hate paying resell, but I might just do it on the mambacita 4. Wanna get in before the reps get too good. Speaking of which, I would've never condoned wearing kobe reps in the past, but if Nike keeps limiting stock to drive hype, I get it. I heard from others on here about how comparable they felt to retails so I decided to try out a pair. Eff the *******s who try to sell reps as real, I would never condone that. But I tore through my retail protro 4 carpe diem and 5 rings 5's so I'm not really in a place to be replacing either at resell prices, especially when I play on outdoor courts once a week.

Back
Top Bottom