Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
So I was going through my Nike order history yesterday and the last time I was actually successful (besides an outlet Kobe 1 pickup) was the Carpe Diems..so it’s been over 4 years almost since I was successful for an actual Nike.com Kobe release 😂

The whole task of getting a Kobe now is virtually based on luck..or paying resale..I saw maybe one or two Kobe guys I personally talk to get a pair of Mambacitas yesterday in their size..really frustrating but if I can get a pair for $400-450 I’m gonna pull the trigger just to have the set

IMG_8989.jpeg

Last Kobe cop was from End for above retail...... in 2014.

So I was going through my Nike order history yesterday and the last time I was actually successful (besides an outlet Kobe 1 pickup) was the Carpe Diems..so it’s been over 4 years almost since I was successful for an actual Nike.com Kobe release 😂

The whole task of getting a Kobe now is virtually based on luck..or paying resale..I saw maybe one or two Kobe guys I personally talk to get a pair of Mambacitas yesterday in their size..really frustrating but if I can get a pair for $400-450 I’m gonna pull the trigger just to have the set

IMG_8989.jpeg
Mine was these.

Screenshot_20230502-083947_SNKRS.jpg

IMG_8989.jpeg
Your post made me look up my order. I can’t remember what site had them discounted but I got DSG to match back in November of 2019. I still hoop in them on the rare occasion…
FB34514E-8C3B-4EB5-983B-FCD723EA51CB.jpeg

4653579C-FC8B-43B0-BFFC-33CB1721B656.jpeg

:nthat:

another thing ill never understand about resale/ resellers is that theyll hold a shoe hostage at a high *** price forever rather than come down on the price and still make a profit

another thing ill never understand about resale/ resellers is that theyll hold a shoe hostage at a high *** price forever rather than come down on the price and still make a profit
There's a ton on ebay. I'm wondering if they like just having to keep renewing the posts. Sometimes it works out though for sure. Listing high on those initial Union 1's and even OW chi's makes sense when people were selling at like 800-1k initially. Same with the kobe protro line. Look at what grinches or even the alt cw's were going for before and what they are now. I'm not saying I like it, but sometimes it makes sense. At some point, either the market will rise and meet what they listed at or they'll just hold it forever and use as "trade bait" down the line.

There's a ton on ebay. I'm wondering if they like just having to keep renewing the posts. Sometimes it works out though for sure. Listing high on those initial Union 1's and even OW chi's makes sense when people were selling at like 800-1k initially. Same with the kobe protro line. Look at what grinches or even the alt cw's were going for before and what they are now. I'm not saying I like it, but sometimes it makes sense. At some point, either the market will rise and meet what they listed at or they'll just hold it forever and use as "trade bait" down the line.
There's a guy on ebay that has a bunch DS kobes(alot of 11.5s and 11s)... 1200..1300...2k..3k. From OG kobe trainers to 2s..3s.. 7s..etc. I'm like college and professional athletes got those type of funds.... but unfortunately none are really those sizes.... so it's more or less the common Joe. He hasn't changed the prices(been tracking him for about 2 years now)

man i have stuff on my ebay watchlist from like 2002 that hasnt come down in price. like yal really holding onto this dream :rofl::rofl:

There's a guy on ebay that has a bunch DS kobes(alot of 11.5s and 11s)... 1200..1300...2k..3k. From OG kobe trainers to 2s..3s.. 7s..etc. I'm like college and professional athletes got those type of funds.... but unfortunately none are really those sizes.... so it's more or less the common Joe. He hasn't changed the prices(been tracking him for about 2 years now)
There's a guy I watch on there too that has a couple FTBs. I think I saw a FTB 10 for 550 in my size. There's also another seller with the entire FTB collection in 9.5 for 20k lmao.

I've been on the hunt for some retro AJ1s that I had to let go a few years ago and wanna re-add them to the collection: royals and shadows. But those royal prices are ridiculous. Like used pairs going for almost 400 when a brand new one on goat can buy for 400. The DS royals on ebay are 550-600. I seriously don't get it either. Needless to say, I finally got my pair from goat and they were perfect despite not. having pictures ahead of time.

Back to the thread. Size 9 Mambacita 4 for 450 a fair offer? Friend of a friend has em and wants 500, but I'm offering 450. Better than buying on goat and paying tax plus shipping.

One other thing. Can the snkrs winners verify once your pair gets in that the mambacita 4 box is white with that gold paper that I've been seeing online? Or I'm wondering if those were like some special box pairs from the snkrs pass pick up. Kinda like how pairs from SNKRS for the mambacita 6's didn't have the picture of Gigi, but I think the snkrs pass ones had it.

Edit: Actually, just looked at sx and I think 450 is definitely fair considering it's like 448 for BIN and 428 for highest offer on SX. GOAT is usually higher than sx, but not by that much.Idk why GOAT is like 515 BIN.

Last edited:
Thinking about it now that SNKRS was mentioned, never hit a single pair of protros on there. All of the ones I have were in store at footlocker or paid resale. This was before he died so you still had a chance at FCFS and resale wasn’t bad.

Last edited:
My Snkrs app “victories” lol. And just like yal. I did win the undft drop last year on Snkrs for the mambacita 6s so I am thankful for that
I’ve tried for every Kobe ever
IMG_8324.png

Back
Top Bottom