Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Nike rather make high stock of pairs inspired by a fictional character than two people that had passed.

Credit @RaiderRed806 for the screenshot
IMG_2109.jpeg
Caught an L on these too

Custom seeded bag? Special event or ?

Like why make them ?
Why not make em? Plenty would’ve bought if they were more available. Some to actually use, others to honor, and for those that like packs. Bag, jersey, and kicks…nice pack when put together.

Why not make em? Plenty would’ve bought if they were more available. Some to actually use, others to honor, and for those that like packs. Bag, jersey, and kicks…nice pack when put together.
That’s my point. If you are gonna make em, actually make em in decent qty’s

another thing ill never understand about resale/ resellers is that theyll hold a shoe hostage at a high *** price forever rather than come down on the price and still make a profi
The bags are cool, and the jerseys are too. Given how many fans have been disappointed, frustrated, and shut-out for a couple years now...maybe Nike could figure out a way to get more pairs in fans hands...then after tackling that issue...make the bags and stuff.

I’m sorry but to use the hashtag PlayGigisWay is a joke and insulting

#wemakeyoupayresaleforcollectorsshoesthat99%wontseeacourtorpavement

How’s that hashtag Nike?
What you're touching upon is what really makes Nike's strategy, approach, or whatever the h*ll they're doing that much worse.

Jordan retros, Yeezys...people don't typically ball in them. For YEARS Nike had been hammering home the tech in Kobes. Hammered home that Protos aren't just retros, but are going to be updated/improved tech. Then after the tragedy...they seemingly do a 180 with them and go into Jordan/Yeezy 'limited' mode with the line.

And if they want to now go 'limited' with the line....fine. But make them available on iD for the masses so they can play in them at retail price so you don't have to re-mortgage your house to play in a pair.

Last edited:
What you're touching upon is what really makes Nike's strategy, approach, or whatever the h*ll they're doing that much worse.

Jordan retros, Yeezys...people don't typically ball in them. For YEARS Nike had been hammering home the tech in Kobes. Hammered home that Protos aren't just retros, but are going to be updated/improved tech. Then after the tragedy...they seemingly do a 180 with them and go into Jordan/Yeezy 'limited' mode with the line.

And if they want to now go 'limited' with the line....fine. But make them available on iD for the masses so they can play in them at retail price so you don't have to re-mortgage your house to play in a pair.
Right! make that “lifestyle” ish limited
Not top tier performance shoes that we burn through hooping.

900 bucks, damnnnn

Yeah an ebay user got a couple and marked up. I called him scum and be laughed at me.

I really want to wear the jersey but not for nearly $400 after tax

For hustlers, the SNKRS app is just a modern day scratch-off...with better odds. Sit on the toilet, make a few taps on your phone and voila...you just bought a $180 item that you can instantly double your money on.

Blame Nike.
Due to the lack of Kobe releases, I been spared the experience of SNKRS for quite a while...until the other day. It's my understanding they tweaked SNKRS to where many releases are long or short 'draws.' Between individuals I know, and what I see on here...IMO bots are eating just as much as ever. Chances are probably way better with scratch-offs depending on what $ amount one considers a win.

Back
Top Bottom