Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I don't have a pair of 5s so i can't know how it stands up against the 4 or 6 but I doubt it's much better

youre missing out imo

4 is good but needed a bit more stability imo and 6 is too bouncy for me. 5 is actually perfect with the balance of those 2 (4 & 6).

its no surprise a lot of players are wearing them

At least I came away with something from mamba week. Thanks Nike :rolleyes
47A0C588-869E-410E-A7E6-31CDD1182B16.png

I did that as well, but in Europe it only had to be 8.24 KM!

At least I came away with something from mamba week. Thanks Nike :rolleyes
47A0C588-869E-410E-A7E6-31CDD1182B16.png

oh ****, I didn’t even know this was a thing.

Last Sunday I forced myself to start back a new routine that didn’t involve sitting on my couch drinking & watching TV(enjoyed not going to gyms & going to two jobs way too much lol)

I was about to say I wish I knew this was a thing, I would’ve added more running in to make sure I at least got this...then I did the math & realized I DID do enough running this week to get it.

I’ll save everyone the mental hurdles I jumped through & just say I was partially influenced by the Mamba Mentality in general(been a thing with me for years) & now I’m extremely happy to at least have this achievement too lol.

26CC047E-A13F-4FFF-BB50-87F785E606A7.png

thanks for pointing that out, it might seem small but I needed that...more than you could ever realize even with the full story

I see a lot of resellers using this as trade bait. I’m talking to someone who wants to trade his sz 10 BS to yeezy synth (?sp)

I might have to pull the trigger if I see BS for 350. Already pulled trigger for 5x at 435 and feel like I overpaid. But it is what it is. Goat credit doesn’t feel like a big thing if I did overpay by like 20-50 bucks.

You definitely pulled the trigger to early lol

u just gave somebody lunch money for a week or 2 🤣🤣🤣

You definitely pulled the trigger to early lol

u just gave somebody lunch money for a week or 2 🤣🤣🤣
Probably lol. Hope they enjoy that extra drink and side guac with the extra money I forked over. I was cool paying it though. Had tons of goat credit. I try to think I’ve saved a lot over the years by not converting that 2.9% PayPal fee

Prices are steadily dropping so I saw find a price your comfortable with and stick with it. Honestly a lot of local sellers are trying to flip it for 500+ and I pretty much educate them on StockX, Ebay, legitimacy and these new resellers pretty much drop the prices or you just move on to the next.

But keep watching, Honestly think the BS/5x will drop to low 300's and stay there. Gluck guys. Retail or bust for the rest of the 5's.

Got the Undefeated What If pack coming my way. I hope the sz9 works. Never owned any Kobe’s outside of the masterpiece and that was a 9. Fingers crossed.

Guys if you're able, Nike Outlets are slowly releasing Kobe Protro 4 FTB Snake and Wizenard pairs for sale. So check your local ones. I know there's a limit but hopefully you guys can cop under retail before the resellers wrek these releases as well. Gluck.

Anyone near Watts, LA the outlet there has a release. Got note from a buddy from a local FB Group. limit 5, so I'm guessing they MIGHT have a sufficient supply.

Last edited:
Guys if you're able, Nike Outlets are slowly releasing Kobe FTB and Wizenard pairs for sale. So check your local ones. I know there's a limit but hopefully you guys can cop under retail before the resellers wrek these releases as well. Gluck.

Anyone near Watts, LA the outlet there has a release. Got note from a buddy from a local FB Group. limit 5, so I'm guessing they MIGHT have a sufficient supply.
Limit 5 is Nikes normal bulk buy policy

Guys if you're able, Nike Outlets are slowly releasing Kobe FTB and Wizenard pairs for sale. So check your local ones. I know there's a limit but hopefully you guys can cop under retail before the resellers wrek these releases as well. Gluck.

Which FTB pairs?

I got 3 outlets within a 30 mins drive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom