Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Don't feel like driving to Santa Clarita but really no need tbh

20200831_134409.jpg

Quickest shipping ever. Been waiting on a retro. These shoes made me feel like Kobe when I was younger.
1C25C9E4-C6D7-42E1-A778-CD5BA4FEED41.jpeg
Man I miss my Lakers away pair. Had those and the dark knights. Had to sell both in 2012. Was strapped for cash at the time :frown:

Wow, EYBL joints are actually quite decent on the secondary market. Nice surprise for anyone that missed out and wants a pair to maybe hoop in. We ever got word on if those tie dye EYBLs were ever gonna drop?

Wow, EYBL joints are actually quite decent on the secondary market. Nice surprise for anyone that missed out and wants a pair to maybe hoop in. We ever got word on if those tie dye EYBLs were ever gonna drop?

I have absolutely nothing to wear with those sneakers. Forest green is a tough color. Yellow is even worst. Fuschia, forgettabouti

Actually just to go back on undefeated shipping. I got label created as of yesterday, but no movement yet. I'm just assuming there's a lot going out so I'll be checking back tomorrow and praying I see it got dropped off/picked up.

Back
Top Bottom