Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Got through on this too but can't buy them. DSG wasn't ready.

66930B8F-5850-4797-A4E6-216042563610.jpeg

please dont pay resale. wait til it hits $300
Thats cute, CCs are being taken out left and right and thats exactly why we have the problems we have today by fueling reselling to the heights it has reached. But on the other hand i suppose you can count on me not contributing? ...Meh

Had a reminder set on SNKRS for these but it didn’t send me anything when they dropped, only 15 minutes before. I’m at work and completely forgot, but oh well. Didn’t really want this colorway, but wanted to test it out in preparation for tomorrow’s drop. If this is any indication of the stock on hand, then shame on Nike. Knowing the hype surrounding the line, they’re should be no shortage of stock. If the pandemic is the reason, then they should’ve waited until it died down. This is disgusting.

I think I'll wear the big stage aways today to help ease the pain. Really wanted these but oh well.
The OGs are grails, these would have just been a nice to have anyway but we all know Bots were gong to feast. Post some pics if in the mood, gonna get back on the restoration of my pair.

Game over. All sites sold out. Let the undercutting begin and I hope it’s massive cuz I need a size 12 personal. Want these more than than the other pairs this week.

Sh** reseller ain’t getting a freakin dime from me asking 1300 for a size 13 when Kobe was alive they wasn’t checking for Kobes like this
Agreed! Two weeks before he passed, on Champs you could still cart the Protro 4's in both black carpe diem and the white...on Sale! And local footlocker had the 5's still sitting! SMH so sick they letting these resellers make money on this. There needs to be an anti-bot software! I guess the retailers don't care as long as they sell the shoes. And Nike obviously doesn't care...unless they think they're preserving the line and legacy by limiting the stock! Which is BS!

Back
Top Bottom