Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Anyone else’s right shoe toebox come with a slight green glow to it?
744AFA19-11B1-43E9-8892-4F9DCBDF3869.jpeg
Nope, mine are clear...
Whole shoe is clear actually

.... wtf kinda info is that??? Might as well just say he doesn't know. Ol' "I-know-but-I-ain't-tellin-you" head-***.
They don't know anything.
They saw PG's post & assumed that stores will now do random drops based off their error.
Even posted that pic cropped & didn't cite PG as they wanted to give off the appearance they had some insider information.... :lol:

PO

The person who runs this account is Jefferrrson

those 2 kobes are very meh and I normally would just pass on t
I really like the bottom pair.. in all in on those. Didn’t someone call them the “inspector gadgets” a while back?

nah, Inspector Gadgets colorway is actually a PE colorway also known as Throw It Down Shannon Brown. That new pair has slight similarities but it doesn't look good to me lol. Actually both the new cw's look very meh to me. Like someone said, people just want anything Kobe related now. Those 2 5's should/would be GR shelf sitters back then and would be now too if it wasn't for kobe's death

1599056874659.png

nah, Inspector Gadgets colorway is actually a PE colorway also known as Throw It Down Shannon Brown. That new pair has slight similarities but it doesn't look good to me lol. Actually both the new cw's look very meh to me. Like someone said, people just want anything Kobe related now. Those 2 5's should/would be GR shelf sitters back then and would be now too if it wasn't for kobe's death

1599056874659.png

Ahh there It is! I prefer these 100x but those others are close enough lol

My theory is Nike knows many people not able to cop the BS or 5x champs or EYBL or Undftd pack, so they produce those 2 colorways in abundance to compensate your disappointment.

at least make better colorways lol

like if they knew we gonna strikeout on Bruce Lee's, give us the alternate Bruce Les in abundance

Has anyone's tracking for the pack from Undefeated been updated? Mine has been "Ready for UPS" since Monday morning.

1599056874659.png
ALL OF THESE WOULD SIT, LIKE PEOPLE AT A PICNIC.

Has anyone's tracking for the pack from Undefeated been updated? Mine has been "Ready for UPS" since Monday morning.
Log into your UPS MyChoice account(free to sign up if you don't have one) it'll tell you. Well at least for me, the tracking email says ready for UPS but MyChoice(I checked the other day) says today

Back
Top Bottom