Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Honestly, IDs need to happen or at least a normal Laker Colorway for fans. I get that they did their limited releases but those two up there do not justify the retail or ANY resale.

Log into your UPS MyChoice account(free to sign up if you don't have one) it'll tell you. Well at least for me, the tracking email says ready for UPS but MyChoice(I checked the other day) says today

Thanks for the info. I have an account but it's tied to my old address. I had these shipped to my work address as I'm never home during the day. It seems I can't use a business address for UPS MyChoice. I'm in SoCal so hopefully it just randomly shows up today or tomorrow.

I can’t decide on big stage or 5x...I’m going to take the hit- can’t decide what cw to add to my collection.

Thanks for the info. I have an account but it's tied to my old address. I had these shipped to my work address as I'm never home during the day. It seems I can't use a business address for UPS MyChoice. I'm in SoCal so hopefully it just randomly shows up today or tomorrow.

I'm in NorCal. If I get them today you should get them today as well. Hopefully the MyChoice info is accurate that it's today between 9:15am - 1:15pm.

I’m fascinated by the big stage. It was 5x all the way until I saw pics especially with the lace swap and now I’m torn lol (I got purple 8s gradient, moon walker, undftd 4s and adding 5x would be 🔥 especially with the statement jersey I got last week)

Yeah it's a tough decision, but a W either way. Both pairs are great at the end of the day

I’d take the 5X if I was gonna pay resale on either. I’m holding a sliver of hope they drop the ogs.

Shipping label for UNDFTD pack was created back on Saturday 8/29 but still no further update other than UPS still waiting for the package. Hoping the different material used on the upper hold up better than the original, where mine would rip between the inner bottom 2 lace holes (where they’d normally crease). 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Anyone else’s right shoe toebox come with a slight green glow to it?
744AFA19-11B1-43E9-8892-4F9DCBDF3869.jpeg

My pair came in like this as well. Was curious if other pairs had it. Trying not to let it bug me lol

Damn my 5x champs from goat is coming from Hong Kong. First time I've ever had a pair of shoes come from HK. Usually my DHL orders ship from EU. Wonder if I should be concerned. Guess I'll use my bunch of free credits from the check check app just to be sure. They touch down next week Wednesday too smh. Usually DHL is super quick with that 2 day ship

Damn my 5x champs from goat is coming from Hong Kong. First time I've ever had a pair of shoes come from HK. Usually my DHL orders ship from EU. Wonder if I should be concerned. Guess I'll use my bunch of free credits from the check check app just to be sure. They touch down next week Wednesday too smh. Usually DHL is super quick with that 2 day ship
I got BS from GOAT and received them in less then a week. I was really surprised.

Back
Top Bottom