Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

not feeling the swap, but looks better than the pic shown earlier in the thread.
335C0720-6DF9-48BB-8846-A9E33ECC8B96.png
Oh this pic has me sold. Still not paying the current resale prices tho. Resellers can suck it.

y'all going wild on offer up and facebook marketplace, even during Covid. Guess I need to start looking there more.

Mildly annoyed seeing these eBay sellers accept offers less than mine. They were greedy and rejected mine and then panicked and took lower offers.

I very rarely pay resale for shoes but in the case of the Kobe Vs, which is my favorite shoe of all time, I'm willing to fork over a little extra.

BLs went for $300-400 when they originally released so $280 is just fine with me. Might be a while before they retro/protro the Vs again.

Is it actually confirmed all the protro 5s will restock next year? If so, what’s the chances of the 2K gamer coming back

Is it actually confirmed all the protro 5s will restock next year? If so, what’s the chances of the 2K gamer coming back
Who said this? :lol:

zero chance on restocks on any of them unless some store has a few random pairs sitting in the warehouse

Who said this? :lol:

zero chance on restocks on any of them unless some store has a few random pairs sitting in the warehouse

I can def see a small drop for all star weekend. It won’t matter though cause bots ate the first time.Your gonna make the pool smaller but same amount of sharks 🤷🏼‍♂️ 😂 😔

Back
Top Bottom