Nike ZOOM KOBE VIII Design Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I thought they were VIs...my bad

the 7 weren't a very popular shoe in the NBA though.

I think traction will be on par again. The VII were on the right direction with a portion of herringbone pattern on the forefoot. VIIs provided great cushioning, better ankle lockdown(this is subjective), and good stability.

I didn't mind the weight on the VII. Just need to work on giving us better colorblocking designs. I doubt the neoprene tongue and removable insoles will be back (caused a lot of fitment issue for others, excluding me though, I like the feet lockdown feel without it being uncomfortable). I think we'll see two different booties like the AJ 2012 with and without a strap instead.

Pricing will never be the same, that's the reality of it. Although if people don't like the VII like I do then that's where the lower prices come into play. :evil: With that being said, let's see some teaser pics or something. :D :nerd:

was bored in class... :smh: :lol:

The Kobe VII sucked to play in! The traction wasnt that great, I play on super clean surfaces and the shoe slides out on the hardest of cuts. Not only does that traction slide out, but your foot also slides out within the shoe! it feels like your foot movement within the shoe aids in the outside traction slippage. Its like that removal insole screws everything up I find. It kills your feet, You cant play a whole game in them without your feet being sore. They are heavy!!!!! I sure hope the Kobe VIII goes lighter and lower again! The kobe IV-VI are amazing to play in! Keep improving on that and ditch the stupid kobe system thing, its just terrible!

Because nowadays we don't get picks until early release sites like Marqueesole puts them up for sale. So it goes in order of when shoes are sent to production.

Brons go into production months before Kobes, hence pics of Brons coming out first.

Because nowadays we don't get picks until early release sites like Marqueesole puts them up for sale. So it goes in order of when shoes are sent to production.
Brons go into production months before Kobes, hence pics of Brons coming out first.
Exactly my point he was like "We got pics of Lebrons but no Kobes yet?" When they're just going in order of release.

I wish the 8 can come out with this kind of quality. materials and top notch craftsmanship.
These things are light af but they had leather, suede and plush padding. I kept checking
the box if it still had shoes... Go back to the zk4 and just improve on it!!!!

Damn that cushioning looks amazing, like a luxury velvet duvet from a high end hotel. I slept hard on the zK4, going to find a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom