Nike Zoom MVP(Steve Nash) & KD1 Thunder home/away

Nash
pimp.gif

The Zoom MVP look more like some type AM runner..itz ok

The KD1 is a very boring shoe it self..BUT those home KD1's are crazy hot..nice and simple..love em!...

would they be available to us??

Originally Posted by arff23

So whats the shoe with the black patent toe in the last pic?...Both shoes are nicer then I thought though...
Dirks shoe, check Kenlu.

and for everyone asking, it was stated awhile ago that the Nash shoe was directly inspired by the AM90. his favorite off-court shoe i think?

seen both of em and i love em.
definitely hope there's a white/purple colorway of the MVPs
I saw the sonics colorwa of the KDs and they lookd really nice.

I like the nash alot, the KD, i m on the fence would like to see them up close...

zoom mvp's look so badass mayn...looking forward to see nash wearing them.always thought if nike were to name a sneaker zoom mvp this year they would be atake down kobe shoe,but hey,steve does have more mvp trophies so i guess it makes sense.

i dont like them....kd needs a better design they look too much like every other nike basketball shoe...nashs are ok but they dont look like a ballin shoe atall

the mvpx's are sick.

multiple colorways will be copped for sure.

loving the medial side especially, the black midsole against the black upper is a super clean look.

i must say the nash's are very interesting, i see a little air max 90 influence but overall very original. Finally something new from nike and thecolorway on the kd1's are sick

those NASH MVPs are nice, but they just dont look like basketball shoes.

as for the KDs, they were modeled after the zoom BBs i hear that orange colorway is kinda hot but also kinda nasty, very interesting. and i guess they havegone away from the gradient coloring on the insides of the shoe. i was debating on letting these samples go but maybe i'll hold on to them since they aredifferent.

3094314547_6bc44b8056.jpg

That white pair is nice. I may scoop a pair for the summer. KD is my dude, no matter where he plays.

Back
Top Bottom