Nike Zoom Penny VI:

I went and picked up the red/white pair again and I just can't get over the suede upper.  

Was so pumped when the blue/white pair of VI's that Penny rocked a long time ago were releasing, but the suede upper really is a deal breaker.  

I think part of me was thinking they would fill the void I had for never getting a proper release of the SC Penny 1's, but they just aren't the same.
frown.gif

Last edited:
Augusta HOH still has the foam/penny 6 pack on shelves. Wish I could just get that Orlando cw [emoji]128548[/emoji]

If only these didn't have that super duper ashy suede upper.
mean.gif

Yea I am going to need that colorway.

Wish they were built like the pair from the pack with the megafuse, but that colorways too hard to pass up...

Repped

Any impressions on these as a performance basketball shoe? I can't really find much feedback on how they play.

Any impressions on these as a performance basketball shoe? I can't really find much feedback on how they play.
Penny's been wearing the kobe x for performance workouts, seeing how these are made they're more a lifestyle/ext type shoe

Probably already answered pages back but hows the fit on these should I go with a 9.5 same as my 5's

I found that they were just a little bit over TTS length-wise. There is also a good amount of room above the toes. The stock insole is thin, so putting in a thicker one will probably fill in the space.

Back
Top Bottom