Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Now these.... are a must... I'm a sucker for nubuck grey.... but even more of a sucker for light shaded blue... 
devil.gif

can't recall the last time i bought a shoe with this colorscheme...
pimp.gif
(Jordan XX1 grey/caro)

Copped... 2x If they look good in person. 

Nike Zoom Rookie “Dynamic Blue

wonders y nike keeps bringing out similar colored sneakers...
"hey hey lets just change the shade some and bring em out again"

I wanna get these but for 200 is OD...

The binary blue is sick... I seen sum dude pull up on the block with them on Sunday.. They look good in person but for sum reason don't look that comfy...

This weekend I'll hit the spots and see if I can work something out

All white foam would be a one time wear

Top 5 release of this year. Binary first time wear today and they're perfect. Glows are so dope as well. I just need the reds but the white and blacks w a clear sole are tempting

I wanna get these but for 200 is OD...

The binary blue is sick... I seen sum dude pull up on the block with them on Sunday.. They look good in person but for sum reason don't look that comfy...

This weekend I'll hit the spots and see if I can work something out

All white foam would be a one time wear

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Sneaker.st dropped their price on the Binaries to $200 if you wanna save on tax. Good size run.

Thanks for that update. I've been watching them on the site and on ebay. Almost got em today for $220 shipped on ebay which isn't bad but if I can save $20 dollars... 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

These will be copped to go along with my GITD's
Release date is: 12/21/11

nike-zoom-rookie-lwp-white-black-release-date-2.jpg
Whats the diff between these and the GITDs?
The glow?

This is why I paid the GITDs absolutely no mind whatsoever.
Although they are similar, White/Blacks + ICY SOLES.....FTW!!!
smokin.gif

Btw, Those Grey/Dynamics joints are an perfect example of an unnecessary colorway. YAWN.....

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

These will be copped to go along with my GITD's
Release date is: 12/21/11

nike-zoom-rookie-lwp-white-black-release-date-2.jpg
The glow?

smokin.gif

Btw, Those Grey/Dynamics joints are an perfect example of an unnecessary colorway. YAWN.....
I think From DC to Bmore this ^^^ sentiment is shared greatly...
Icey over smoked 8 days out of 7 and The Binary blue is just classic.. the Dynamic is just aiight..  Had their been an ALL Cool Grey colorway... Oh my...

Just got a box delivered to me a few minutes ago. They gotta be the Binary Blues. Can't wait to get home and see them in hand.

The glow?

smokin.gif

Icey over smoked 8 days out of 7 and The Binary blue is just classic.. the Dynamic is just aiight..  Had their been an ALL Cool Grey colorway... Oh my...

Yea but icy soles yellow....the smoked sole is a nice change of pace....I wish they would put these on more kicks...or just invent a rubber that doesn't yellow it's 2011 Nike time to step that game up

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

Yea but icy soles yellow....the smoked sole is a nice change of pace....I wish they would put these on more kicks...or just invent a rubber that doesn't yellow it's 2011 Nike time to step that game up

Truth, thats why i got so many GID"s lol few wears on those ones dropping in december and you'll be fogged up & yellowed out.

What up NT fam Anyone know where I can still get the binaries for retail in the SOCAL area? Need a sz 9.5. Pls help

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

smokin.gif

exactly
they only gonna look good for the first few wears,  after that..................... piss yellow sole
roll.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Releasing this Black Friday at your local HOH is the Black and Orange Nike Zoom Rookie! You heard it here first!

your late, i already posted the rd for these a few pages back, but the pictures are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom