Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by gRiVs21

What up NT fam Anyone know where I can still get the binaries for retail in the SOCAL area? Need a sz 9.5. Pls help

just order them from sneaker.st Saves you gas money and CA tax.

Just got my shipment of one....
tongue.gif

Would prefer they were pine green to go with the team colors, but they are pretty cool- still getting used to the shade of Blue.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by gRiVs21

What up NT fam Anyone know where I can still get the binaries for retail in the SOCAL area? Need a sz 9.5. Pls help

just order them from sneaker.st Saves you gas money and CA tax.
Good lookin out bro. Never heard of Sneaker.st before. I will def check it out.

Do these fit true to size or do they run small? Im a true 9.5 but always buy a sz10 in Kobes or LBJ's

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Releasing this Black Friday at your local HOH is the Black and Orange Nike Zoom Rookie! You heard it here first!

your late, i already posted the rd for these a few pages back, but the pictures are
pimp.gif

Goood Laaaawd!!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Got the perfect fitted on deck! Yes.....The Bird is Back!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Damn, I do not feel like hiking all the way to PG for these Max Oranges, esp the morn on Black Friday...
sick.gif

May the force be with you brah. The crowd is going to be insane that morning.
30t6p3b.gif

love the gitd and binary, but the max orange is wacccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk

anything but max orange. orlando blue would be nice

The binary's are so beautiful in person!! Going to go put up some shots when I leave work in them joints!

Okay, the IIIs will sell out, out of the all black Total Foams and the Black/Max Orange Rookies, which ones will sit??

nike dropping too many colors too quick for these.

the white/blacks are dope but im probably passing. nothing wrong with having non-icy soles every so often. the GITDs are good enough for me.

the black.oranges are def a colorway i SHOULD cop. but since its a HOH only shoe and im definitely not driving up there for them, im good just waiting for the all blacks.

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

Okay, the IIIs will sell out, out of the all black Total Foams and the Black/Max Orange Rookies, which ones will sit??

Personally the black/max orange will be gone the fastest due to them being a HOH exclusive more hype about them... I think they both will sell out

Originally Posted by dontae

my order still says pending and they were dropped off by ups today

nice, im assuming you live close to memphis for there to be such a short turnaround time for you but i've had something similar happen with some lids.com orders i recently placed.  i got them even though they were still pending on the website. that said, i hope i get a knock on my door and some shoes waiting for me on friday.

Back
Top Bottom