@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I got both without thirsting for bots on Nt.
The point the majority of people in this thread will continue to miss is you can have a bot and still strike out.
Now how ridiculous is it to spend $100 or $250 or $500 just to get the same result you've been getting.

There are a lot of reasons why some people seem to always win and while some never do.
The size you wear is the biggest component that people seem to just totally ignore, I know a dude that wears a size 14 and he always get his size on ndc without a bot. Less 14s to go around but a lot less people going for available pairs means a higher probability of purchasing your size.
yeah, size is a huge part. wearing a 12 is a gift and a curse at times. if youre a reseller, resell on a 12 is high. if you missed out, resell on a 12 is high 
laugh.gif
 limited quantities on a common sizes makes it hard to work with at times.

I think people are confused I didn't order the bot, I don't buy enough shoes to warrant that amount of money invested into it. But if you're a reseller and you're buying copious amounts of shoes than I think at some point it would be worth it, especially with appearance of high quality that this bot had put into it. I didn't even for a second consider I was just commenting on how well it seemed to be designed and effectiveness of it.

saying you got the jordans means nothing, the DB Am95s on the other hand.. thats a little more convincing 
i know,i was just saying what i got.

Kenjamin got a very true point in his last message. A bot, expensive or not; if it's worth to spend money on it, that depends on how and how many times you gonna use it.

I'm looking for a bot so I can have a chance at the DB 3's. I have someone trying to sell me one for $50 says he copped multiple pairs of hazelnut brons using it. He says he doesn't have the program name but claims he paid $129. Any specific names of bots or program's you guys can recomend?

I'm looking for a bot so I can have a chance at the DB 3's. I have someone trying to sell me one for $50 says he copped multiple pairs of hazelnut brons using it. He says he doesn't have the program name but claims he paid $129. Any specific names of bots or program's you guys can recomend?
I can recommend you one but it's expensive($250).

People using these bots are making a killing...

Some website said they were going to charge $25 for the DB3's for the Twitter RSVP

I said you know what, would I pay 185 plus tax if they came out? I said yeah because I love the shoe.... didn't have the proper funds at the time on the original release, too many bills :smh:

Now the dudes jacked it up to $120 and people will still pay it, even though the resellers will still make a profit with it

:smh:

But Memphis would love to hear if you spill the beans, even if it is through pm.

:smokin

Last edited:
never seen so many new accounts being made in such a short time between here and the DB 3 thread. every has like 20 posts

Okay you got a pair of the most widely released Jordan of the whole entire year, lol. They made more Toro's than Grapes. They finally sold out on eBay and footlocker at NOON. U could have copped without a bot easily.

I didn't say they weren't gonna work at all, not once did I make that statement. I clearly said they are "less effective" and unless you had a bot all last winter and fall you don't know wtf your talking about lol.

They are ABSOLUTELY 1000% less effective. People were having like 98% success on ALL releases. Use your script bot for the DB's, Mints or anything limited and see what happens...

I never said, that YOU said, that it wasnt going to work either. I said people were saying this in general. I didnt say JoeyD12 said...
Several people said that the script bots were no longer fast enough to compete with the other more sophisicated bots.

What Im saying is that for the past SEVERAL releases I havent had ANY problems,(not just the Toros) which is why I dont believe what PEOPLE (notice I didnt say JoeyD12...again) are saying.

Secondly, I didnt cop off of Eastbay or Footlocker. I got my shoes from NDC. And NDC sold out of their stock at 7:34 Central Standard Time.
I was checked out with order confirmation at 7:07. And thats with me imputting shipping address and CC info, and having a checkout error.
I literally waited in line for 12 seconds.

So yeah, there were some bots that were more effective since I had to wait that 12 seconds, but there were a hell of a lot of other people that were behind me in line.
And Im willing to bet that they had way more sophisticated bots than I do.

So I guess what Im saying is that I dont really care how "effective" the script bots USED to be, as long as it is working for me right now.
When it stops working I'll move on to something else.

But the real point of my post, is that internet connection is just as important.
If we both have the same bot and my connection is faster, then I will beat you every time.

Last edited:
The fact that I'm getting an upgrade right now to have a better chance at sneakers is pathetic no lie but you gotta do what you gotta do, got that extreme 105 service coming in 
nthat.gif
 but it's about time I get this unreliable blast internet upgraded. Would've jumped on fios if it was in my area but it isn't guess we can settle.

Last edited:
Okay you got a pair of the most widely released Jordan of the whole entire year, lol. They made more Toro's than Grapes. They finally sold out on eBay and footlocker at NOON. U could have copped without a bot easily.

I didn't say they weren't gonna work at all, not once did I make that statement. I clearly said they are "less effective" and unless you had a bot all last winter and fall you don't know wtf your talking about lol.

They are ABSOLUTELY 1000% less effective. People were having like 98% success on ALL releases. Use your script bot for the DB's, Mints or anything limited and see what happens...

I never said, that YOU said, that it wasnt going to work either. I said people were saying this in general. I didnt say JoeyD12 said...
Several people said that the script bots were no longer fast enough to compete with the other more sophisicated bots.

What Im saying is that for the past SEVERAL releases I havent had ANY problems,(not just the Toros) which is why I dont believe what PEOPLE (notice I didnt say JoeyD12...again) are saying.

Secondly, I didnt cop off of Eastbay or Footlocker. I got my shoes from NDC. And NDC sold out of their stock at 7:34 Central Standard Time.
I was checked out with order confirmation at 7:07. And thats with me imputting shipping address and CC info, and having a checkout error.

So yeah, there were some bots that were more effective since I had to wait that 12 seconds, but there were a hell of a lot of other people that were behind me in line.

So I guess what Im saying is that I dont really care how "effective" the script bots USED to be, as long as it is working for me right now.

But the real point of my post, is that internet connection is just as important.
If we both have the same bot and my connection is faster, then I will beat you every time.

HAD TO BOLD THIS FOR EMPHASIS. IN CASE THIS WAS MISSED.

HAD TO BOLD THIS FOR EMPHASIS. IN CASE THIS WAS MISSED.
\
Everyone keeps mentioning fios, while i have fios and i think it is the best internet around, you have to understand what speed youre getting. Someone with fios at 15/5mps will lose out to someone on comcast with 50/25 everytime. The provider isn't the issue, its the speed theyre clocked at. The benefit of fios is that if youre buying the 75/35, you're going to get it, while as comcast's 75/35, you'll be lucky to get 55 with a direct connection.

not if someone is less hops from the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom