@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joey not to be a dil but i know ive had issues before of u coming at me for no reason.

Someone else just had issues with u yesterday or two days ago too.

Seems like u do the exact thing to others, that u accuse him of.

And children of NT?
How long you been here?

Not saying anyone is right or wrong, but it always seems to be joeyd12 in on it

Any help/info on a twitter RSVP site/bot would be appreciated. Us to be able to manually RSVP but the nerds went and F'd that up.

If you can't beat them, join them thy say

View media item 499588
this is my latest results of the speed test i ran. my ping is averaging between 12-14 MS, depending on what time of the day it is. ive gotten alot of stuff via NDC. the only things ive missed out on were Denims, Corks, Denim Revis, DB 95s and Phoenix Foams (Corks and Denims i didnt have a auto add to cart script for). Hell, i even managed to add 88 Cement 3s to my cart in my boys size, but not mine (again that was before i had a auto add to script cart). As far as limited stuff, i got everything from the Area 72 pack, Hazelnuts, Viotechs (which were a pain to get for alot of people), Black Grapes, and more.

i think i have a serious shot of getting a pair of DB 3s. ive made a few adjustments to my bot to better my chances

Any help/info on a twitter RSVP site/bot would be appreciated. Us to be able to manually RSVP but the nerds went and F'd that up.

If you can't beat them, join them thy say
Blame the nerds, then ask for help. Effective strategy 
roll.gif

its all about internet speed...im running at like a 9 ping 175/75.....i dont even want multiples of mints and db3 just a pair each....could be greedy and add both 2 cart on 2 different computers but order prob get canceled....im good with 1 

Has anyone figured how Nike determines you are using a bot? I've had two different friends get orders cancelled and they did it legit (no program, script, add to cart bot, or automation of any kind). They both have talked to Nike and Nike just avoids giving them a reason why. :nerd:

Has anyone figured how Nike determines you are using a bot? I've had two different friends get orders cancelled and they did it legit (no program, script, add to cart bot, or automation of any kind). They both have talked to Nike and Nike just avoids giving them a reason why.
nerd.gif
they google your name, find a picture of you and base how much they like you off of that picture. lets just say the uglys dont do so well on NDC

Stick to sellin those GR foams to try n make a buck :tongue::tongue: a big cartel site? Lmao

Like I'd pay resale to one of you nerds

No wonder I keep getting through. It's gotta be my duckface pose. :wink:

For real though. Any speculation? :nerd:
Most cancellations I have heard about are dye to having multiple orders. Not sure if it was due to the same address or due to using same payment method or account.

Both of my friends only did 1 order. :/ I just think it's BS that people who do it legit get cancelled for no reason. It's already hard enough beating bots to the cart.

I need a bot for the db3 do u guys recommend anybody's program
Or where I should look
Pm me

Thank

Please stop asking for a pm in here. No one is going to spoon feed you. Figure it out yourself

Please stop asking for a pm in here. No one is going to spoon feed you. Figure it out yourself

This is a bot thread
Asking for assitance should be allowed here
If you ain't aBOT that life then unsubscribe

Last edited:
This is a bot thread
Asking for assitance should be allowed here
If you ain't aBOT that life then unsubscribe
Exactly, I hate all the people in the thread complaining because people are looking for help. If they found this thread then they must of looked already. I spent probably hours googling and reading thru other threads trying to figure out why I can't get any shoes pre/post bot usage. If the thread is so pathetic and needs to be looked, why are you in the thread in the first place. That being said in this past week I have seen several new videos on youtube for the free script bot (Chrome extension). Also somewhere in this thread somebody posted both the twittter grabber and the add to cart script. Resellers getting mad because regular consumers are catching on to their tactics. 

I tried using it a couple times and it worked for me on general releases not so much for limited releases. I wasnt able to get the shadows, xi lows, or hazlenuts. It worked for the army foams, blue foams, and the DB max 95s. When I struck out it did attempt to add my size and put me in line but I ended up getting the sold out message after waiting. Now keep in mind I wear a 15 which is a rare size and usually sells out the fastest. I only go after the shoes I like so I didnt try on  the denims or red 4s. And for general releases I usually go to my local champs or try online at eastbay/FTL.FA/Champs. 

My internet speed is about 30mbps. I have not been using Tweet Deck, I will try using it to RSVP today. I configured it so it will show me all the pics instantly and opened another column with my direct message already filled out all I will need to add is the #hashtag. As far as using tweet deck for saturday releases I guess I would have to manually click the link, but if it tweets in real time and the default app is slow then I guess it would be faster regardless. 

If anybody could actually explain to me why a particular bot is faster than another I would like to hear a technical explanation.

What I really want to know is, Is it really worth trying to get another bot. Seems like there are 100s of guys claiming there bot is the fastest. I watched their videos and their bots seem to do the same thing as the chrome extensions I have and in about the same amount of time. I have seen some that have a friendlier user interface. For example one I saw had input boxes for you to enter key words, size, and quantity vs editing the script manually. Another one had a box to input links to exclude, for example grade school sizes. Nice features but not essential if you know what your doing. 

Last edited:
people complain because thats all that goes on in this thread. the generic "pm me with info on a bot". NOOOOO. its not going to happen. you really think someone would like to lower their own chances at getting the shoes then helping out some random person who has nothing to give in return?
The constant "pm me with info/details" has to stop. figure it out yourself just like everyone else had to do. no one is here to spoon feed you.
and to the resellers getting mad.. not even true none of those script bots would even challenge a premium bot that most resellers who sell multiple pairs use

the thread can stay open but the begging for info must stop :smh:

Let em beg your not entitled to help, if nobody responds then they will figure it out one way or another. Somebody might pm them with the info they need or they will buy a bot. Some people don't mind helping others out. Why are your panties in a bunch? They are not going to stop asking for handouts cause the guy selling 3 different pairs of limited shoes in 3 different sizes said so.

Last edited:
Let em beg your not entitled to help, if nobody responds then they will figure it out one way or another. Somebody might pm them with the info they need or they will buy a bot. Some people don't mind helping others out. Why are your panties in a bunch? They are not going to stop asking for handouts cause the guy selling 3 different pairs of limited shoes in 3 different sizes said so.
panties aren't in a bunch its just annoying seeing the same posts asking for handouts over and over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom