NIKETALK 10TH ANNIVERSARY: 4 Brand New T-Shirt Designs (PRE-ORDER NOW)

i was curious are you just emailing people the tracking or are you gonna be PMing them as well ...

i ask cause the email i use for NT i hardly go on as a personal email

so im pretty sure i have bout 300 unread emails that i dont wanna go through
smh.gif
laugh.gif

wearing my shirt tommorow to deliver a 7minute presentation....which is also my mid term for that class
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Derek916

wearing my shirt tommorow to deliver a 7minute presentation....which is also my mid term for that class
nerd.gif
I hope it goes/went well.

gboy1230, does your e-mail service have a search function?  GMail does.  I used AOL before that so I don't know if other services allow users to search through their e-mails.

I look forward to seeing more pictures of the shirts.

wondering if any WA heads got their shirts yet?

and am i the only one who ordered the tinker&avar&kilgor...etc...shirt?

Originally Posted by daaznfella

nope thats the one i got
pimp.gif

i should have copped the NT knows as well
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i copped it and i wore it to alumni basketball game on the weekend, spent the entire time explaining to people who they were 
laugh.gif

do I have to get an email to expect my shirt in the mail or is it goin to just

pop up at my doorstep??

Yo...

I'm heated right now...

I missed out...

Damn I have all of the other one's too, and was hoping to get every shirt you guys put out and now I'm assed out because they're all sold out.

Please tell me you guys have more for the procrastinators please.

I put it off for a while to get them right after Christmas and then is slipped my mind and I forgot about them.

XL Mod or Admins if you guys do another run or have anymore left over.

just got my shirt, thanks a lot NT staff. dope vid on the making of the shirts as well.

I cant wait for the next wave of tees you guys come up with.

*please add stickers and mousepads etc. next time, just a suggestion.

I'm in Georgia and I still haven't received an email or my shirt. You guys are still in the process of shipping them out right?

so i got tracking and been checking it all last week.... well i checked it yesterday when i got home and usps said it got delivered on the 27th, but i didnt get no package !!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif

should i hit up usps ??? im hoping that @+!@ comes in today and the website was just messed up ...
smh.gif

Just wanted to update everyone on their shirt statuses.  I just finished packing all the orders so everyone that hasn't received their tracking numbers should receive an automated one from Paypal sometime tonight and tomorrow with the exception of overseas NTers.  I have to handle your orders separately.
I do have some good news and bad news.  Good news, I do have quite a few extra t-shirts, but Im gonna make sure all pre-orders are taken care of first before taking new orders.

Bad news, my math must've been off on the Anniversary shirt cause I'm short about 3 or 4 XL's meaning 3 or 4 of you will be getting an email from me asking how you'd like me to handle the situation.

That's all I have to report for now, if anyone has any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.  Thanks again for the support.

<> 

Back
Top Bottom