NIKETALK 10TH ANNIVERSARY: 4 Brand New T-Shirt Designs (PRE-ORDER NOW)

^ Thanks for the update.  Just glad to know that you haven't forgotten us 'oversea-ers' 
wink.gif

Got my confirmation from Paypal last night
pimp.gif
..can't wait to receive my shirt after all this time..gonna rock the first night I get it
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Thanks for the update.  Just glad to know that you haven't forgotten us 'oversea-ers' 
wink.gif

Word, I was just about to pm you Raj, but I'll wait a few days more -I don't expect you had too many orders from the UK?

I didn't receive anything from PayPal. My shirt just showed up.

mad.gif
I think some mfer ran off with my shirt.Damn wack USPS tracking, I'm going to wait until tomorrow before I file it.

Received my shirts yesterday. The NT Knows came out dope but the 'X Anniversary' shirt is already peeling. I didn't even try it on yet. I'm not mad, I know the process was long and arduous. So thanks again!

Got my shirt today, USPS said it was delivered yesterday (bastards).

Like VIIheaven, my shirt is starting to peel already. I still love it though.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Got my shirt today, USPS said it was delivered yesterday (bastards).

Like VIIheaven, my shirt is starting to peel already. I still love it though.
Got mine too. Honestly, mine's peeling already and I feel that after 5 washes it's going to be a wrap
grin.gif

First NT shirt> NT Penny> Comeback Often in terms of quality.

I shoulda went with the NT knows
eyes.gif

steez, is it honestly possbile to see how many of each shirt was produced? i would LOVE to know, ......just because lol.

got both of my shirts too, wearing my WHO? shirt as i type this....at least the wifey knows who Tinker is...lol

yo i got my shirt in yesterday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i honestly thought i was going to be taking an L
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

PO nearly giving me an heart attack but im relived i got my !%$% !!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
shirt looks dope got it on ice right now for sure gonna rock it soon .....

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Received my shirts yesterday. The NT Knows came out dope but the 'X Anniversary' shirt is already peeling. I didn't even try it on yet. I'm not mad, I know the process was long and arduous. So thanks again!

cosign, what a downgrade from last years shirts
smh.gif
. How many layers if ink did you guys use? They fit really nice, its just the ink...

My penny and alpha shirt still look new, and Ive worn them 100000x

Back
Top Bottom