Niketalk, a Jealous Husband Been Texting My Phone Accusing Me Of Debauchery With His Wife vol. I'm I

Isn't OP the one who had those hideous Polo boots that he wore on a date with some chick that never hit him up?

Isn't OP the one who had those hideous Polo boots that he wore on a date with some chick that never hit him up?
Ralph Lauren Maurice's. Yea Ralph didn't deliver for me that night and IDK who Maurice is but he's not smashin
41dE-pb6xfL._SX395_.jpg

Last edited:
As for the yoga pants, I wore them because I originally have on Nike Equalizer shorts in that pic and they're pretty long plus I wear long socks, but there's still some leg exposed and I wanted to protect against grass clipping flying all up on me. Plus I decided against socks because the grass and those little sticker plant things get stuff on socks and then I don't know whether to wash them with the regular darks or on their own because the grass will loosen and contaminate the wash.

I decided against her pic because they both know where I live and dude is obviously at a troubled place in life, where he's going back through phone records from 8 months ago trying to find out who his wife is talking to. Posting her pic on the internet and roasting him, if he found out, just might push him over the edge.

My pops is from Lawton that town is a little eery.
word, Lawton Oklahoma? I think there's 5 states with a Lawton. What part? It has become a bit gang/crime infested but being a military brat we were always on the nice part of town. Like every city, you avoid the certain parts and you'll be just fine. Lawton is becoming pretty big time though now. We got 3 Wal Marts, and a Target, and a K Mart, and aa Sears, and a JCPenney. I'm not sure what other cities can say that

At least you had a civil conversation with dude, I would've been a little sarcastic after "i don't know who that is" text

I wanna say that new york timbs slander has to stop, but being from here and actually seeing some old heads ball out in timbs i cant even be mad.

They're newlyweds because her last name used to be something else. That's how you end up on the news joking on messing with someone's wifey. Maybe I should contact the rest of her friends and family o Fb and tell them to check in on her, her hubby might be a little controlling/abusive. And if something happens, let me get that couch back too.

word, Lawton Oklahoma? I think there's 5 states with a Lawton. What part? It has become a bit gang/crime infested but being a military brat we were always on the nice part of town. Like every city, you avoid the certain parts and you'll be just fine. Lawton is becoming pretty big time though now. We got 3 Wal Marts, and a Target, and a K Mart, and aa Sears, and a JCPenney. I'm not sure what other cities can say that
Yeah Lawton Oklahoma haven't been there in 8 years prolly to see my aunt and uncle. It's no way shape or form a dangerous city from my experience just a little eery where my aunt stays.

Explain to him.

If he fails to overstand......debauch his wife.
May as well do the crime if youre getting the time anyway.

Get copies of your cell phone bill and see if you show records of that. Or ask to see his records.

If neither of those prove it to him, you better be ready to clap some shoulders cause dude has your addy.

Back
Top Bottom