Niketalk, a Jealous Husband Been Texting My Phone Accusing Me Of Debauchery With His Wife vol. I'm I

You should have never answered his text but hey too late now

OP its time for you to act like a girl to get this guy off your case

Tell him " can you please stop texting me my husband is getting mad"

Get a random person to text him and say "stop texting my girl"

I really dont remember cellphone records including text nor time of text.

Wait a minute, just realized that he could have ignored and be done with it. Now he riled up dude and reminded him that he knows where you live. Good move.

Whatever. I remember him being a frail body boy who was no help lifting the couches onto the trailer, then again I'm 280 pure muscle with a side of some fat so I think everybody is frail. But the funny thing is he never confirmed that was him with her to come pick up the furniture. I would assume or hope so but maybe that's why he's here in the first place. :nerd:

Last edited:
Whatever. I remember him being a frail body boy who was no help lifting the couches onto the trailer, then again I'm 280 pure muscle with a side of some fat so I think everybody is frail. But the funny thing is he never confirmed that was him with her to come pick up the furniture. I would assume or hope so but maybe that's why he's here in the first place. :nerd:

Papi this girl obviously gets around so that could have been her side piece sunday joint

This dude could be a big dude with handz

Either way why you talking about his weight?

glock only weigh 6 pounds and can take you down easy

People dont fight no more.

Suck up your pride act like youre a girl and get this dude off your phone.

If this guy is crazy enough to check her phone bill he is crazy enough to kill you. Real talk

Last edited:
Now you got my shook again just when I was about to fb msg her for the trolLoLs and tell her get Brad off me

Now you got my shook again just when I was about to fb msg her for the trolLoLs and tell her get Brad off me
Dude is a sucker. If he was about that he would have either already done it or he would be a lot more reckless in the messages.

Being an insecure simp who goes back 8 months to see who his wife is calling =/= him being crazy enough to kill you.

You say you're 6 Foot, 280 lbs of muscle but you out here scressing over some Tom from Boondocks head *** *****.

Send that broad the #weiner pic and screenshot your thread with her and send it to her husband and tell his Poo-C *** to get buck.

How strong you need to be to pull a trigger?

Grown men who think your wearing their wife out aren't gonna just link up to throw hands.

If you entice this man he won't be looking for a fair fight my opinion. Be safe brother.

Last edited:
Dude is a sucker. If he was about that he would have either already done it or he would be a lot more reckless in the messages.

Being an insecure simp who goes back 8 months to see who his wife is calling =/= him being crazy enough to kill you.

You say you're 6 Foot, 280 lbs of muscle but you out here scressing over some Tom from Boondocks head *** *****.

Send that broad the #weiner pic and screenshot your thread with her and send it to her husband and tell his Poo-C *** to get buck.

Don't listen to this guy he want you to die so he can post RIP in your thread.

So many people with mental illness is our walking around with guns these days

Stop trolling.

I'm 280 pure muscle with a side of some fat
No way this is possible
laugh.gif

280?

OP's Common Sense slider is on -1. This conversation should have never moved past "No". But then, unprompted, you tell the husband exactly what city you live in, and then paint a picture of the inside of your home for him by reminding him how much he liked your weight set thats sitting inside the house where you live :wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I honestly can't understand why you would not let him work this out with his wife on his own; instead you invite the crazy fool to your home for a face to face interrogation.

Who taught you?

Last edited:
Just thought it'd be funny. And again, he has offered 0 proof positive that was him with her who came to pick up the couch

Plus the weight set thing just reminds him I lift bro and he don't wanna see these hands, whether I'm is smashing his dame or not.

Even if he really does come after me, which is unlikely, my life really needs some excitement anyways. Hate when I'm with people and they all got great stories about what they did this weekend or in their lives in general and it's my go and i'm just like, "oke up, went to work, picked the baby up from daycare, took a nap, watched the baby, slept, repeat x5 a week."

Fought with a crazy husband who thought I was smashing his dame even though I wasn't then had to put the hands to him and call the police, that wins me that day at the water cooler at work.

View media item 2093351

Last edited:
You sound like you are bored in life and just want some thrills
Join a fight club or something

Hows your babygirl?

Papi this girl obviously gets around so that could have been her side piece sunday joint

This dude could be a big dude with handz

Either way why you talking about his weight?

glock only weigh 6 pounds and can take you down easy

People dont fight no more.

Suck up your pride act like youre a girl and get this dude off your phone.

If this guy is crazy enough to check her phone bill he is crazy enough to kill you. Real talk
Lotta truth.

It was mentioned earlier but I'm fairly certain that phone bills don't show text info.

Dude might be on bath salts op. It's funny how he never responded to the comments about the couch.

And who did you let borrow your phone? Maybe they drunk text shorty for the yambs and deleted the evidence. Too many loose ends.

Even if he really does come after me, which is unlikely, my life really needs some excitement anyways. Hate when I'm with people and they all got great stories about what they did this weekend

Fought with a crazy husband who thought I was smashing his dame even though I wasn't then had to put the hands to him and call the police, that wins me that day at the water cooler at work.
Just make sure it's you calling the police on him and not the other way around... actually, it doesn't matter who calls, even if you are defending yourself in your own home, the police might still shoot you 
mean.gif

frown.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:

Just make sure it's you calling the police on him and not the other way around... actually, it doesn't matter who calls, even if you are defending yourself in your own home, the police might still shoot you 
mean.gif

frown.gif

mean.gif

Wait I forgot you said these were white folks...

Yeah OP leave it alone it ain't been a good week for us mane. Especially since you're a bigger, black muscular dude and dude is frail and already has his ego hurt, you never know what type of malicious, evil **** he's willing to do...and I'm not even talking about him trying to kill you

No woman is worth dying for bruh. She's knows she's dealing with a beta man and wants you to save her. Cut all ties before it's too late.

mean.gif

frown.gif

mean.gif

Wait I forgot you said these were white folks...

Yeah OP leave it alone it ain't been a good week for us mane. Especially since you're a bigger, black muscular dude and dude is frail and already has his ego hurt, you never know what type of malicious, evil **** he's willing to do...and I'm not even talking about him trying to kill you
No morals these days

Dude will send his mother at you yelling she's been raped and then what OP? Strapping young black lad like yaself?

You get hemmed up just to be the man at the watercooler for 5 minutes 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Situation appears to have come to some kind of head. She removed her facebook. Not going to bait the (X?) husband or her anymore. My life matters, lols not worth it. Pray for them. I wonder who got the couches in the breakup though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom