NIKETALK...change my view

The whole times during that fight goku could go ss3 and destroy vegeta but he didn't want to hurt his feeling and wanted an even fight.

Last edited:
Vegeta = Krillin of the Sayians.

He was a yard stick character to show how extra awesome Goku was.

GT is extremely underrated. Goku flying off on shenron and Pan being old seeing him at the world tournament
embarassed.gif

Oh, man I just reached my feels
The only good episode of GT was the last one. I'm not even trying to be funny.

No one deserves death as a punishment. No matter what they have done. Even wishing death upon someone isn't cool.
Hitler?
Not even Hitler. It is the ending of a person as we know it. There's no coming back from it. As someone who experienced a near death situation and truly had to sit down and think about it, I could never wish death upon someone ever again.

Dbz and pokemon.

Cant do it.

Bout to watch some dbz reccomendations in min

Last edited:
The only good episode of GT was the last one. I'm not even trying to be funny.

Not even Hitler. It is the ending of a person as we know it. There's no coming back from it. As someone who experienced a near death situation and truly had to sit down and think about it, I could never wish death upon someone ever again.

Not even hitler? A guy who's to blame for the death of thousands? Man you're a really nice guy. Not even being sarcastic

You guys are looking at the problem all wrong.

There's no need to even focus on the DBZ side. Dude said DBZ is the worst cartoon EVER.

OP tell me that you would rather watch this stuff over DBZ:

Last edited:
No he couldn't, since goku was dead.

Goku was dead for half of the Buu saga though. Even the first time he showed ssj 3 he was dead which sped up how much time he had left in the real world

Last edited:
You guys are looking at the problem all wrong.

There's no need to even focus on the DBZ side. Dude said DBZ is the worst cartoon EVER.

OP tell me that you would rather watch this stuff over DBZ:

Ive seen those lol.
I remember there was like a dbz marathon on and I watched waterworld instead.

OP rather watch Kevin Costner drink his own piss than the greatest anime ever? :x Nah man, you don't know what you're missing

Back
Top Bottom