niketalk help me get my girl back. please

Originally Posted by travman24

Originally Posted by Regal Black

wifey, marriage, moving in together.......all within 6 months of you dating her?

she played you for a fool and knows you're soft as @%@#. Grow some $+$*@+* balls and move on.

how old are you btw?

i'm 22. how am i soft? people make mistakes and its better she kissed another guy now then if she did it after we get married
Epic fail. Move on with your life.

wifey, marriage, moving in together.......all within 6 months of you dating her?

she played you for a fool and knows you're soft as @%@#. Grow some $+$*@+* balls and move on.

how old are you btw?

i'm 22. how am i soft? people make mistakes and its better she kissed another guy now then if she did it after we get married
9863p5.jpg

even tho most people on niketalk are teenagers.. if u want real advice bro just move along.. 6 months and in love? doubt it.. u prolly feeling here more thenshe feeling you.. u take her back then she knows she can cheat on u again.. BUT if u really want her back.. just treat her like crap.. try it and ull see itwill work..

its all good drink a cup of haterade.

my wifey called me up and were getting back together this weekend. in your face haters

how old are you btw?

i'm 22 and very stupid.
Fixed it for you.

^

hi hater

log off
Hater?
laugh.gif
You post something like this... what did you think people were gonna say to you? You really are clueless. Good luck with yourdysfunctional relationship.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

how old are you btw?

i'm 22 and very stupid.
Fixed it for you.

reported

its all good drink a cup of haterade.

my wifey called me up and were getting back together this weekend. in your face haters
ducktalesbmp.jpg

Off with your head!

I believe OPs on a revenge scheme.

who would, in their right-est of mind, put their girl's FB or MS on NT?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

wow... You're a simp
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Get over her. Move onto the next one.

so if your girl cheated on you and it was just a kiss that was an accident, you would really throw 6 months of love out the window. some of you are going to end up being lonely when you get older.

There's no such thing as "accidentally" kissing someone once a cheater always a cheater I understand you love her & care for her but it willcome back to bite you in the butt. I speak from personal experinece.

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

wow... You're a simp
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Get over her. Move onto the next one.

so if your girl cheated on you and it was just a kiss that was an accident, you would really throw 6 months of love out the window. some of you are going to end up being lonely when you get older.

How the !@@% was it an accident? You said in the first post that they "kissed and fooled around a little."

[Eminem] What, she tripped, fell, landed on his %+*+? [/Eminem]

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

travman24 wrote:

Regal Black wrote:

how old are you btw?

i'm 22 and very stupid.
Fixed it for you.

reported

Tavman24 is a FLEA

NT is full of simps i see talking about wifey and you dont know !%$# about her if you truely believe you know her after 6 months and want to wifey you get watscoming to you

and no i wouldnt get back with my girl if she cheated on me in any type of way and ive been with my girl 6 @%!++* years

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I believe OPs on a revenge scheme.

who would, in their right-est of mind, put their girl's FB or MS on NT?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
you thirsty niketalk peeps want pics all thetime. i give pics and i get flamed. i don't get this.

and my name is well known around lakewood so fall back baby boy

why the negative reaction. you would do the same if you were in love.

She cheated on you fam.
laugh.gif

Aint no love.
frown.gif

Ol' Cleveland type _.
laugh.gif

Man be smart...you did the right thing. Just find somebody else. SHE WILL NEVER RESPECT YOU IF YOU GO BACK!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom