niketalk help me get my girl back. please

^

i should have never made my thread.

because i forgave my fiance over a simple mistake im unfairly labled as a simp. its bad enough you guys have been bugging her on myspace as well. damn smh atme for making this thread

Originally Posted by travman24

^

i should have never made my thread.

because i forgave my fiance over a simple mistake im unfairly labled as a simp. its bad enough you guys have been bugging her on myspace as well. damn smh at me for making this thread
lmao son!!! real talk cheating is not a mistake. she knew wat she was doing, and if she knew she was pregnant wit ur baby, den she has no selfrespect for herself. so i dunno wat to tell you fams. either stay with her to be with ur kid , or dont get back with her and be there for your kid, or haveher get an abortion and never talk to her again and move on with ur life. those are ur only options.

now if i was in ur shoes. honestly i would want her to have the baby cause im against abortions and i wouldnt want anything with that tramp. wen dat baby comesout homie, get a paternity test too

1000 posts baby man lock this up, yall haters don't know how to respect women
Teach me. So do I yell and cuss her out before or after she cheats on me?

Man you sound deperate as hell dude. That is just one fish out of the whole sea, yea I understand that you want to be there for the kid, but like I said beforehow the hell do you even know it is yours if she has been cheating? Something tells me this might be the first vag you have ever got and are on that marraigestuff right off the bat. If you do get her back she is going to do the same thing and you will stay taking L's, move on. And when that child is born, get aDNA test.

I don't know what the hell is going on. I apologize to any NTers that this SN has offended. This is not me! Someone help me out BAN THIS SN

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've been missing out.

I don't know what the hell is going on. I apologize to any NTers that this SN has offended. This is not me! Someone help me out BAN THIS SN

What?????
indifferent.gif

Gollum.PNG

The user requested to be banned so there's no reason to allow this thread to continue.

Remember folks, guard your information tightly. Don't leave yourself exposed to EVERYONE.

Back
Top Bottom