niketalk help me get my girl back. please

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by travman24

None of this is me.. My screename was hacked. Mods please lock this.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

man this thread is absolutely ridiculous. OP if this whole love story you are telling us is true you are a fool. not so much for being in the situation but forgetting upset at NT for

keeping it real with you. most of the things said are most likely true. when a girl says they jus kissed it means they did more but thats the most she willadmit. when its with an ex its

because there are still feelings there so most likely it is a recurring action or will become a recurring action. her flipping it on you and gettin mad atsomethin petty (but righteous) you

did as a response (resulting in a break up on her part) is her havin power over you. you need to man up and take control of the situation in some way, shape,or form. tho personally i

would keep it moving but that is just me. even if you still want to be with her and work things out it should be according to your standards and not hers. sheis the wrong one not

you. on a side note, all this love and marriage talk is kinda premature. you are 22 and still at an age where you may not understand what love and marriagetruely means other than

wat fairytales portray. you need more time to really enjoy life and/or your partner before you can really decide if marriage is righteous in this particularsituation or any in general. not to

mention its only been 6 months ya been together. there is no shame in takin time to look around rather than jumping the gun and settling your life down. u needto give more thought to

things before you act solely on love and all that crap. also for the record if this thread is just a bunch of bull crap im gonna be very pissed i typed allthis and i jus might go down to

lakewood or where ever it is you are from and kick your *%% cuz i highly doubt you got hacked. if its true then this is the best advice you can possible have.take it or leave it its on you.

just keep in mind some1 outside your situation may see things you may not because you are clouded by the situation.

man why you don't have my side us laker fans are supposed to look out for eachother

im not a simp tho...
im lookin out for a laker fan
grin.gif
...your girl is obviously not trustworthy
who know how many other men she's had "accidents" with
if youre cool with that though, then go ahead and do what you feel you need to do.

^

im saying though when guys cheat it's ok but because im being the bigger person and forgiving im a simp. thats backwards ignorant thinking.

my priority right now is my fiance and my unborn child.

all due respect wat were her priorities when she was hookin up with dude? not even tryna get lulz but you have to consider that. dunt be blindedby the whole love concept. be rational

^

i want my child to have a happy family though. i know im taking somewhat of a loss but i need to man up.

^

im saying though when guys cheat it's ok but because im being the bigger person and forgiving im a simp. thats backwards ignorant thinking.

So..... how do you know it is yours if she has been cheating?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom