niketalk i have a big fight today

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

stats: 5'9 130 lbs
embarassed.gif
Would you like to deposit any cash into paypal before you go?

my dude, read this and take it to heart:

if ur tellin the truth and ur 18 and in college, what r u gonna gain from this? u have a future ahead of you and you're gonna throw it away over your"rep"?? if that's ur pic in ur avy I'm sure most dudes don't look at u like anything to worry about anyway. no offense, that's fact.stay in school, these dudes u messin with have nothing to live for and u at least have a CHANCE at a future.. don't throw ur life away over some BS, son.its not worth it.

Originally Posted by 18key

Ok real talk, first thing you do when he gets to the party is give him a beer and apologize saying that you were actin like a *$**! last night. Make friends, man.

If he brushes you off smash that bottle across his face. Even if you catch a few rounds he'll always remember you.
That would be my first thing, if your really trippin off of it that hard than just try to squash, you sound like you don't care about lookinglike a *&^^#. If he wants to be a punk still, then you better get the first punch in.

Being serious: You've got 11 essential weapons (some say 10 or 14, I say 11)
1,2. Hands
3,4. Elbows
5,6. Knees
7,8. Shins
9,10. Feet
11. Your head

Unfortunately none of these are going to stop bullets

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

my dude, read this and take it to heart:

if ur tellin the truth and ur 18 and in college, what r u gonna gain from this? u have a future ahead of you and you're gonna throw it away over your "rep"?? if that's ur pic in ur avy I'm sure most dudes don't look at u like anything to worry about anyway. no offense, that's fact. stay in school, these dudes u messin with have nothing to live for and u at least have a CHANCE at a future.. don't throw ur life away over some BS, son. its not worth it.
listen to this man.

Fill him with so much lead he can use his **** as a pencil.

No, I'm serious.

Anyone pulls a pistol on me better use it quick, or it's RIP.

wow. glad i dunt live the crazy life no more, and when i did it was all fists and shooting the one. sad sad generation...
smh.gif

It isn't even about Kung Fu, it's just recognizing you can use them all as weapons. Yeah I did take JKD for a few years but it's really somethingthat anybody can do against an opponent w/o any training.

I'm not a tall dude and I have basically no reach on a taller opponent. Best believe in every fight I've been in with a taller guy that I have goneto/ or at least tried to go to the ground within 30 seconds. I can't box someone taller than me so I'm not about to try. I'm a stalky dude soI'll just take a dude down and pummel the @%!@ out of him with my hands and try to cut him with elbows.

Even if I can't take someone down, you should see their suprise when they think they have me, then all of a sudden I throw a hard leg kick and land my shinacross their mid thigh.

Like I said though

This is some out of no where shhhh LOL, if you asking for our advise you might as well kill that fool instead of fight, oh and kill your friends too for notriding on that boy

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by vctry20

Ok real talk, first thing you do when he gets to the party is give him a beer and apologize saying that you were actin like a *$**! last night. Make friends, man.

If he brushes you off smash that bottle across his face. Even if you catch a few rounds he'll always remember you.
That would be my first thing, if your really trippin off of it that hard than just try to squash, you sound like you don't care about looking like a *&^^#. If he wants to be a punk still, then you better get the first punch in.

1,2. Hands
3,4. Elbows
5,6. Knees
7,8. Shins
9,10. Feet
11. Your head

Kung foo dont work with gun foo.

thats why i box with a desert eagle.
glasses.gif
To big of a gun to be boxing with for me. I'll take the S&W .50 snub nose all day much smaller to fit in the pocket and revolvers haveless parts to malfunction.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by vctry20

That would be my first thing, if your really trippin off of it that hard than just try to squash, you sound like you don't care about looking like a *&^^#. If he wants to be a punk still, then you better get the first punch in.

1,2. Hands
3,4. Elbows
5,6. Knees
7,8. Shins
9,10. Feet
11. Your head

unless your veidt/ozmyndias
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom