NIKETALK MIXTAPE Vol 4!! DOWNLAD AND STREAMING LINKS AVAILABLE! Datpiff.com Front Page!

okay im really really gonna do this ..this time around..chicago collab...anyone?

I have plenty of tracks to submit, but I'm not gonna waste my time if your gonna omit it, especially when a lot of ppl on here said my track was betterthan a lot of stuff on the last tape (no disrespect to anybody else). iRhymeSik killed Yesterday's Despair.

Originally Posted by theo6kid

Yo been waiting for this one for a min now. I don't have a producer so all I have in industry beats. I need a beat if someone wants to donate something banging.....and trust I'm coming on this one.

this is one beat submission for me right here... artists get at me directly if u want a beat...

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I have plenty of tracks to submit, but I'm not gonna waste my time if your gonna omit it, especially when a lot of ppl on here said my track was better than a lot of stuff on the last tape (no disrespect to anybody else). iRhymeSik killed Yesterday's Despair.
I feel your pain dude. LOL

I have plenty of tracks to submit, but I'm not gonna waste my time if your gonna omit it, especially when a lot of ppl on here said my track was better than a lot of stuff on the last tape (no disrespect to anybody else). iRhymeSik killed Yesterday's Despair.

I do not decide what makes the tape, there are no less than 4 people that help to submit the final tracklist. Sometimes you don't make it, ask Young Rillaabout "The Best of Me". I respect your grind and all that but please don't make blanket statements like:

a lot of ppl on here

better than a lot of stuff on the last tape

I don't know who those ppl are and I dissagree that it was better than a lot of stuff on the last tape. As did the panel. I want the best tracks on thetape and I felt that we had that. I respect your work, Mez0ne and Rhymesik so I want you to submit something to the tape, but if it don't make it, itdon't make it. No disrespect of course.

aight people here's the run down there's a panel for the creation of this project. the tracks that make it has to be unanimous amongst the panel. asfor the beats all the producers willing to contribute contact myself (aim = mrxdavillian, email = whosduhboss@gmail.com) or gabe (naughtywon@gmail.com) thebeats will be compiled into a snippet and be posted (with tagging for the thefts) the artist will contact myself or gabe and let us know what beat they areinterested in. i respect the grind and the work thats put into production therefore beats wont be given out all willy nilly (sorry nt not everyone can rockevery beat). the producers will be advised as of whom is rocking their beat and will have the final say so if it happens or not, this is in the respect thatproduction is being provided for free. as stated prior the mixtape will be released top of the year a actual date has yet to be determined. fair warning if youdo not make the cut it will be for these reasons only.... quality of sound ,and quality of performance. if another submission exceeds your's in theparameters provided you will not make the cut. the core of this project is quality and i can assure you that this will be the most professional entry of themixtape series. with that being said either be a pro at what you do or pretend to yourself.

Its not a blank statement, Rhyme posted the track after the last tape dropped, and it had an overwhelming positive response (even 2-3 NT producers agreed).

But its whatever, I plan on submitting something w\ Time for the hell of it.

You got room for that song you like G....? And no BS this time, it's already done... *%%$ a studio session. And how can you not love T.I.M.E.?
laugh.gif

Meh, I'm biased.... dude is half the reason I pull%*+%+ in the club these days
laugh.gif

Nah man I said blanket statement. That's like saying "they" liked your last album. Who is "they"? I just dont want anyone tofeel slighted. I respect yall's craft and I appreciate EVERYTHING that yall submit. It's a crucial process making cuts at the end but it has to bedone. Truthishly I'm wild excited to see what you and TIME come up with. Submit that joint man!!

aight people here's the run down there's a panel for the creation of this project. the tracks that make it has to be unanimous amongst the panel. as for the beats all the producers willing to contribute contact myself (aim = mrxdavillian, email = whosduhboss@gmail.com) or gabe (naughtywon@gmail.com) the beats will be compiled into a snippet and be posted (with tagging for the thefts) the artist will contact myself or gabe and let us know what beat they are interested in. i respect the grind and the work thats put into production therefore beats wont be given out all willy nilly (sorry nt not everyone can rock every beat). the producers will be advised as of whom is rocking their beat and will have the final say so if it happens or not, this is in the respect that production is being provided for free. as stated prior the mixtape will be released top of the year a actual date has yet to be determined. fair warning if you do not make the cut it will be for these reasons only.... quality of sound ,and quality of performance. if another submission exceeds your's in the parameters provided you will not make the cut. the core of this project is quality and i can assure you that this will be the most professional entry of the mixtape series. with that being said either be a pro at what you do or pretend to yourself.

Co-sign. But remember if you have original production just send the track in.

The ball is already rolling, we've got submissions coming in. I'm out of pocket right now but I'll be spinning all of them when I get back.

Buddha JAPE

Again I want to send big shouts to you for absolutely killing the tape the last time out. I conider you the Simon Cowell of the music forum. Tough but fair andhonest. I'd like to get you on the panel, if you got the time and the inclination, let me know.

sorry homie... i really dont have time for that
but ill def be submitting some shhhhhh....and all beats on my myspace are up for grabs.

sorry homie... i really dont have time for that

We all have our commitments sir. Imma ask you again sometime though. Your opinion weighs heavy with me. Thanks for putting those beats up too.

You got room for that song you like G....?

I think you're too talented to have the scant amount of music that you do, I'll take what I can get!

why do i feel like rilla?

i was sposed to hit the studio like 3 times this week...NADA!!! im sposed to b there now droppin heat but i gotta wait til tonight...hopefully i can get inthere... thatll b like 6 submissions at least...lol

i got 2 tracks to do(if i get that beat from mez)

then u got 3 collab tracks
me and wize
me and d cinn
me and jewels
me and Jay(Kash)

and i just started writin for the beat i got from Plan & Flu...yes they collabed on crack... i dunno who's coke it was...i dunno who whipped it... ijust know good product when i come accross it
wink.gif

Time.....I'll be home a little after 5pm Est today, I'll send you the instrumental then.

AIM: Mezone718

Back
Top Bottom