NIKETALK MIXTAPE Vol 4!! DOWNLAD AND STREAMING LINKS AVAILABLE! Datpiff.com Front Page!

yeeesh time you trying to make the mixtape nt vol 4: time edition
u damn right... imma have to send my +@%% in a zip file...haha... I need the promotion for my mixtape neway:smile: ight mez...I should b back to thehouse by then...good lookin out famo...u won't b disappointed...

whoo hoo hooo just finished track wusguud by meanz of operation it may be enter to the panel. i may be slow on my nt posting though my girl water just brokeleaving the studio straight to the hospital

any body want some lyrics, hit me up. cant rap though, just write
eyes.gif

theo6kid, ghostwriter. And for the right price? He can even make yo %!#% tighter...
You might get roasted for offering, but don't be surprised if you get a couple IM's.

Yo BOSS congratulations homie! I think he's having a boy this time. Good luck man.

i thought we agreed to keep this on the first page?!

I been out of town, and Boss is having that baby. I'm back tho. Updating yall, starting to get tracks in. Keep em coming.

WHEN YALL SUBMIT TRACKS PLEASE LABEL THEM WITH THE INFORMATION YOU WANT CREDITED. Stop sending me Track1.wma!!!

i thought we agreed to keep this on the first page?!
you're right. thats right i'm back!!! the babys home thank you all had a a tiny lil girl (she was a preemie) the project is a go. got somecollabs in the works. anyone wanna collab let me know i also make half decent beats as well. yall better be over that 6 beaker cooking up that crack.

Sent somethin but only snippets cuz of the computer I'm on. Whoops! I'll send the full of whichever you want...

it will be better that you send the full track so i can get the artist right to work. whosduhboss@gmail.comany other producers that want placement on this project please get in touch with me.

Congrats Boss! real !!%*.. That might have made my day. That's the type of !!%* I wanna read when I first wake up
pimp.gif

Congrats Boss! real !!%*.. That might have made my day. That's the type of !!%* I wanna read when I first wake up
pimp.gif

I assume your speaking of my daughter being born. or maybe that im back on the grind that these dudes need to get a bubblin. either way it goes
pimp.gif
this mixtape will make fiends word to pookie

I'd laugh at Chief if he totally disregarded the birth of your child, and was just giving props for gettin' back on the grind.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

I'd laugh at Chief if he totally disregarded the birth of your child, and was just giving props for gettin' back on the grind.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... ya'll a mess... congrats on getting back on your grind, as well.

Back
Top Bottom