NikeTalk New Era Snapbacks will be available at Instyleshoes.com on 4/22 at noon EDT, 9 AM PDT. *RE

laugh.gif
thought there were surprise colors there for a second
So did I, saw all the colours and clicked on black as that's what the ebay auctions were

Had it in my cart.
Sold out at 1201.

People using bots should get a stone face fitted shipped instead.
Especially if you bragged about it in this thread.

Shout out to NT fam and @INSTYLESHOES for re-releasing the shirts.........glad I can finally cop a tee and finally be able to rep NT out IRL lol

#TeamManual  #NoBotsHere

Last edited:
Maybe I missed this answer in an earlier post but what brand are the shirts made from?

There was only 50 hats I believe, so those were bound to go very fast.
Got a shirt, I already had one but money goes to charity so why not.

Knowin zyzz he's trolling

I hope for his sake he is smh

Copped a small shirt hopefully it fits bigger than normal

If not ill use it as a gym shirt lol

Last edited:
Didn't find out about this until like an hour before launch thanks to the NT IG fam. Still have my original NT tee somewhere in the closet. Happy to scoop up another tee. Not as active on NT like I used to be, but it's always love. Met some great people thru here. Nothing beats the mid-2000s NT tho lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed a medium but if it's too big I will be willing to trade with someone who copped a small. 

Thanks, everyone.  

I regret that we didn't have enough hats for all of you this time.  Again, these were originally supposed to be for a giveaway contest, not a retail release.  

I'd like to thank @eCapCity  for producing these hats for us, @HuddlerSteph  for arranging their rescue from the Wikia marketing closet, @Brilliant  for producing, warehousing, and recovering our NKETLK t-shirts, and, of course, @INSTYLESHOES  for handling all of the sales both on their website and eBay store.  

I'm pleased that, unlike previous product launches, the website had no problems whatsoever this time.  

We still have some shirts left in S, XL, and XXL.  They were never made in XS, so, humans, please do not choose that size.  I apologize for any confusion there, and with the multiple color listings for the hats.  Before we get any inquiries about the secret blue colorway:  they were only available in black.  

We'll make sure that more hats are available for the next release, and work on that will begin shortly.  

Back
Top Bottom