NikeTalk New Era Snapbacks will be available at Instyleshoes.com on 4/22 at noon EDT, 9 AM PDT. *RE

We knew heading in that Medium would likely be the most popular size and we just didn't have enough.  The t-shirts were produced way back in 2007, when tall tees roamed the Earth.  Our stock reflects the tastes of that decade, not this one.  

I believe they were Alstyle.  

OG streetwear blanks here.

I have the original shirt around somewhere(along with a couple of others), but got another one. Smooth process.

Holy crap these shirts are 10 years old? Lol.
Sorry if that hadn't been made sufficiently clear.  

I just found the original release thread for these: http://niketalk.com/t/14892/the-official-nt-shirt-on-sale-now-the-wait-is-over   (Finding old posts on the Huddler system is not fun.)

It includes a size chart, which I really wish I'd posted prior to launch:  

75935cbb6f0bac18b9d1f746ac7f857d46bd07d.jpg

ee235f9c611da59fb7fefb04a069d17cb31130e.jpg

After years of people clamoring for t-shirts, two of our staff members took the initiative and decided to produce enough for everyone.  Over 1,000 shirts were produced, I believe, in total across all sizes, with the goal of making it a persistent offering.  The shirts were sold for a  few years until the staff member responsible could no longer handle the obligation.  With their help, we finally recovered the last of the unsold t-shirts this year and chose to make them available as part of this release.  

Each shirt is individually sealed, so they've been well preserved.  It's not like they were sitting in a damp basement for 10 years, and we did what apparently sneaker companies cannot do:  sold it for the same price we did when they initially released roughly a decade ago. 

Oh, and it looks like after enforcing the 1 per customer limit there's at least one size L showing up on the order page now, for those interested. 

these shirts were when this site had a store and they made inspired nikeish shirts... penny logo & what not.

still got a XL (i was sizing down then so that fits decent though i rock L's now)

Anyone got images of those designs? Be cool to see.

In the end, I ordered the limit of 1 shirt and 1 hat; however I processed one separate order for a shirt and one separate order for a hat.

I didn't want to miss out on one (or both) considering how quick we had to be.

Glad some shirts were left ss I was able to order now. Had to size up unfortunately but better than missing. Grateful.

completely forgot about this :lol: glad a decent size was still available

I hope the XL runs a lil small

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom