NikeTalk New Era Snapbacks will be available at Instyleshoes.com on 4/22 at noon EDT, 9 AM PDT. *RE

Did the package need a signature confirmation? I came home no shirt. It was out for delivery yesterday now the status shows available for pick up.

How long does it take to get a tracking number?..I ordered Friday and was just wondering how long it'll take to get delivered..

How long does it take to get a tracking number?..I ordered Friday and was just wondering how long it'll take to get delivered..
You didn't get an e-mail confirmation that your order was shipped?

The e-mail confirmation from ISS would've came with a tracking number as well

Shirt fits perfect actually... Washed it once didn't really draw up much.
What event did you win that medal in? The IOC sure is making them big now 
nerd.gif

got my tee this morning 

here the whole time i was thinking i ordered it to my house come to find out it was delivered to my work address friday afternoon lol 

i didnt go down to check the mail before i left work 

Man these tees have great quality and are a perfect fit.
smokin.gif
Shirt fits perfect actually... Washed it once didn't really draw up much.
I'm glad to hear that you guys like your shirts - and I appreciate all the pictures.  Thanks for contributing and representing!

Just a reminder for those of you who wanted a hat and/or shirt but missed out, our first of three "last chance" eBay auctions will close at 9 PM ET, just under four and a half hours from now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/322486646407?rmvSB=true

A full 100% of the purchase price from these auctions is donated to the International Rescue Committee

USPS confirmed my NT tee was delivered via locker but it's nowhere to be found. My hat had no issues arriving (placed two diff orders) so I hope it may have been delivered to the wrong locker and someone is honest enough to deliver to the correct address.

Mine arrived today as well. Good quality heavyweight shirt. The NT logo at back neck is a nice touch. Fits great on me in a 2xl other than the neck is a little snug but I have an admittedly large neck lol.
The tag was one of my favorite details as well.  @yoRAJAH  had to pull some strings to make that happen.  

I believe the 8th and 9th anniversary shirts had the tags as well.  The more recent models were all tagless, with the size screenprinted inside.  

Just a reminder, there are under 10 minutes left on the first last chance auction:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/322486646407?rmvSB=true

Good luck to those bidding!  We appreciate your support.

View media item 2413394npc bayou muscle
category -- classic physique

Wow, that's pretty awesome actually! At first I thought it was like some Versace-type medallion or something so I was just messin' with ya. Then I saw the alligator and thought it might be for gator wrestling, lol.

But that it was for body-building? Rep to you, sir.

PS - Jelly of the physique. I'm a lump, lol.

USPS confirmed my NT tee was delivered via locker but it's nowhere to be found. My hat had no issues arriving (placed two diff orders) so I hope it may have been delivered to the wrong locker and someone is honest enough to deliver to the correct address.
I have the same problem

Tried on the shirt yesterday and can confirm... These are NOT the tall tees from yesteryear. A tiny bit on the long side, but definitely not tall by any means. Nice thick quality shirt! :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom