NikeTalk New Era Snapbacks will be available at Instyleshoes.com on 4/22 at noon EDT, 9 AM PDT. *RE

nthat.gif
 Down for those shirts

USpS has been cracking down on the "abuse" of the priority mail boxes for years. Years ago the boxes were only printed on the outside. Folks would get these free boxes, flip them inside out, and send them first class. There would never be any boxes in stock and PO noticed the lost revenue too. They have since printed the inside too, and enforced a policy. No use of priority boxes without priority mail. Blacked out.... flipped boxes... taped over, nothing. You might get away with a gift wrapped box, but thats about it. And every station is different. The few that slipped through the cracks probably noticed them and made a stink about it.

(Just a tid bit of info. My mom is a retired window clerk of 30 years.)

Yes, We were made aware that it could be considered "abuse" even though the boxes are free. As we had mentioned, some of the caps and shirts were already pre boxed ahead of release and we made the last minute call to use first class. We spoke with a Postal Steward about this and mentioned that it felt "wasteful" to have to re-package. He agreed with our solution of covering up the Priority Mail Markings on the boxes.

Almost all of the packages have been delivered or will be in the next day or two. We've had very few people come forward and say they were overcharged by USPS regarding this.

That said....we'd like a quick show of hands......how many of you would like to see these "NT KNOWS" shirts made available again? SPEAK UP :tongue:

View media item 2417147

Also....the 2nd of the 3 "Last Chance" ebay Bundle listings is scheduled to end tonight at 9pm est. All size shirts are available to the winner along with the cap.....good luck to those who bid.

-ISS

IG : @instyleshoes1999

I just commented on your IG post. :lol:

I need the role call shirt bad though.

If you do the knows shirts can you make enough where we are not gonna be competing against each other to get one. And yes I am in. :nthat:

instyleshoes instyleshoes [emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

will there be another wave of tees and hats anytime soon? I wish i would have paid more attention to this thread 
grin.gif
There won't be any additional restocks.  ISS received 50 snapbacks.  They are down to their last two.  One will be sold tonight, in a little over 90 minutes: 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKETALK-SN...Auction-100-proceeds-to-IRC-LC-2/322488544050

As for the t-shirts, we're down to I believe our last three size Small shirts on the website.  We do have a full size range available for the last chance auction winners.  We have not yet determined what will be done with any leftovers after that.  If we did a restock, the numbers would be really small, so I can appreciate that it would be annoying to publicize a date, time, and create a big lead up just to sell a dozen shirts in 10 seconds and disappoint everyone else.  

That said, we're really appreciative of and impressed by the response for the hats and t-shirts, so it's fair to say that we'll do our best to have more made in the future - but they won't be the same.

The next hats would be a different color.  The next shirts would be a different design, and would not have the same custom tag. 
Tried on the shirt yesterday and can confirm... These are NOT the tall tees from yesteryear. A tiny bit on the long side, but definitely not tall by any means. Nice thick quality shirt!
nthat.gif
I regret the confusion over the "tall tees" comment, as I think people have taken that out of context.

I referenced the "tall tee era" in explaining the reasoning behind the lopsided sizing distribution and why there were so many more shirts made in XL than M - NOT as a description of the product sizing.  The shirts were made to be true to size at the time of production, and while there's been some variation in sizing expectations, a size L for our shirts from back then are not dramatically different from most size L shirts today.  

I wish I'd been able to find that size chart with all of the measurements earlier on in the process, and I do hope that most of you have found the size to be to your liking.  

It's been great for me, our team here at NT, and the ISS crew to see all of these pictures from those of you enjoying your new gear.  Thanks again to everyone for sharing your photos, feedback, and experiences with our products.  It's been a really positive experience for us this time around and I thank you all for that. 
If you do the knows shirts can you make enough where we are not gonna be competing against each other to get one. And yes I am in.
nthat.gif
I've seen the sizing breakdowns for the other designs, and I have to be honest:  there are NOT a lot to go around.  What ISS is asking here is to get a sense of what the interest level might be in having a NEW run of the NT Knows t-shirts produced.  It's something that's within our capabilities, provided sufficient demand exists. 

Those hoping we'd have major quantities available in all the old designs will be disappointed, however, because after the 8th anniversary shirt, I believe, we had to switch over to a pre-order model, which resulted in very few leftovers by design.  

I can appreciate that having these products available NOW is of interest to many of you and we're very grateful for that interest, but when these products were initially released obviously the goal was NOT to create a bunch of unsold inventory that would sit in boxes for the better part of a decade.  

If we know what designs people really love, though, we can look into creating a new run for you and, as always, build that into a fundraiser for charity. 

Thanks again, everyone, and best of luck to those of you bidding on tonight's penultimate "last chance" auction:  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKETALK-SN...Auction-100-proceeds-to-IRC-LC-2/322488544050

It's best to create a "wanted" or a "for trade" listing in the buy/sell section under "MISC" so if a member has what you want, vice versa, you can get the trade done.

You can also post it in your sig but, we advise you to not "sig check."

Ex. "Check sig," "look at my sig," etc.

Hope this helps answer you question.
I was wondering the same thing. I ordered two different size shirts because I didnt know which would fit better so now I have an XL that Im not going to wear.

NT bucket and dad hat I Ps'd a while back.
nfi79h.jpg

5k3x9y.jpg

Bucket probably wouldn't be worn by many, but still a sick concept

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom