Niketalk recommend me some good documentaries

The Planet Earth series is pretty amazing. Crazy Love is a doc that will mess with your mind.
laugh.gif

(All should be available for streaming on netflix)

-Food Inc.
-What are Dreams (a Nova special)
-Life and Debt

i knew I was gonna like this going in, but I didn't think it would end up being one of my favorite movies of all time

344yxk5.jpg

and its streaming on Netflix watch instantly

Whoever recommended me that Doc on the sex slave from Thailand, the young girl, thanks. Good view.

For a feel good documentary that's also very insightful definitely check out Babies. It's really that good and worth all the buzz about it. I also enjoyed Banksy's Exit Through The Gift Shop.

It is one of the ill-kept secrets of America’s intelligence agencies-for decades, they have worked virtually non-stop to perfect means of controlling the human mind. But while many have suspected the existence of these projects, the details have long been preserved. Mind Control blows the lid off years of chilling experiments, drawing on documents reluctantly released through the Freedom of Information Act and interviews with some of the victims, including a woman whose past was literally taken away. Hear from John Marks, the author of In Search of the Manchurian Candidate, who broke the story of the CIA’s abuses by unraveling the mysteries contained in financial records. All the other records pertaining to the experiments were destroyed by the agency in an attempt to prevent the details from ever being known. After viewing this important program, you’ll have reason to wonder about your own thoughts…

http://documentaryheaven....rol-americas-secret-war/

Back
Top Bottom