NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2015... THE DON IS BACK

nerd.gif

Soooo I just got a UPS shipping notification e-mail and I haven't ordered anything for myself, I wonder what it could be? :nerd:

On another note, one of my gifts was delivered to my elf today :nerd:

Think my gifts were delivered to Oregon but haven't seen my elf post :nerd:

If you shipping to Irvine I won't be able to see your gift until Jan.

yoooo daruma daruma thank you for the gifts

View media item 1832294
The card made me crack up, but my parents came thru with a PS4 :D

I've been eyeing the blue jays fitted for awhile now and the air fresheners and cookie smell dope as well

The Samurai Boba Fett pin is :smokin

Originally thought I was gonna get an airsoft gun or something when I looked up where it was shipping from lol

Thank You again bro!!

Last edited:
First gifts delivered by Usps (check the mailbox). Fedex claims they will still deliver the other package today.

yoooo daruma daruma thank you for the gifts

View media item 1832294
The card made me crack up, but my parents came thru with a PS4 :D

I've been eyeing the blue jays fitted for awhile now and the air fresheners and cookie smell dope as well

The Samurai Boba Fett pin is :smokin

Originally thought I was gonna get an airsoft gun or something when I looked up where it was shipping from lol

Thank You again bro!!

You're welcome! It was easier for me to ship it from work :lol: That cookie is :nthat:

To my SS I got my gifts I put them under the tree though. I like to open it on Christmas. I cracked a sneak peak and THANK YOU.

To my elf. Part of your gift was delivered. Fedex will drop off the second gift signature was required. I called FedEx and it should be delivered tomorrow.

Last edited:
I believe that my Santa's gift arrived today. Thank you so much for everything. I will open it on Christmas.

To my elf: i sent your gift out today.

it should be there either Monday or Tuesday.

Lookout for a USPS large flat rate box.

I'm excited for you! LOLOL

My dude @jaypizzle

Appreciate the gifts a ton. Everything I wanted and more. View media item 1833979
Love the idea of adding Boston College stuff. Definitely now keeping an interest in them, of course after my Houston Cougars and Texas Longhorns though. Always wanted to send some things I'm interested in but am always hesitant in case my elf hates it lol.

Appreciate it again fam.

Back
Top Bottom