NIKETALK SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE 2016 Vol. Thanks Ecook

Email sent!  

nthat.gif

Last time I did this...my SS sent my gift late and he sent me a trave size bottle of organic syrup that he probably got of his cupboard. Note said "This reminded me of you...."

I sent someone a couple pairs of shoes, Sons of Anarchy entire series set and some personal items that I've collected.

It's the thought that counts...but if you are a selfish, thoughtless prick...please stay away.

I'll try this again.

Last time I did this...my SS sent my gift late and he sent me a trave size bottle of organic syrup that he probably got of his cupboard. Note said "This reminded me of you...."

I sent someone a couple pairs of shoes, Sons of Anarchy entire series set and some personal items that I've collected.

It's the thought that counts...but if you are a selfish, thoughtless prick...please stay away.

I'll try this again.

When ever I do do this I end up giving more to a stranger than people I know LOL. But you're right it's nice to see others do the same for you.

I'll try this again.

Same here got some random books and a bs story u didn't fill up ur amazon card lol. I'll Send you a family size of organic syrup and bottle of valentina sauce heiiiiisus

I'll try this again.
how they do you of all ppl like that

smh

in, email sent

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom