NIKETALK SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE 2016 Vol. Thanks Ecook

I still haven't gotten anything. Baby Jumpman messaged the guy and he said somethings came up and he forgot about it and he was going to ship something out asap but haven't heard anything else

I just wanted to give an update on my SS. I got the one flake this year but hey it is what it is. Babyjump man tried to work it out with the guy but he went mia. Like baby jumpman and I kinda talked about I'm not going to let this one person stop me from joining the SS next year. One person is not going to get me to turn my back on the NT family that I have been part of since 2003. So I will see you fellas next Christmas :smokin :smokin

I just wanted to give an update on my SS. I got the one flake this year but hey it is what it is. Babyjump man tried to work it out with the guy but he went mia. Like baby jumpman and I kinda talked about I'm not going to let this one person stop me from joining the SS next year. One person is not going to get me to turn my back on the NT family that I have been part of since 2003. So I will see you fellas next Christmas :smokin :smokin

PM me your contact info and questionnaire and I will send something out.

Are you sure? It is no big deal for me to send out something. NT is like a second family to me and l would really like to make it right.

Yes sir. Maybe next year if you get my name in the SS you can go hard on the gift :D
I really appreciate it. Like you NT is like family too. Just you wanting to make it right is more than enough. :smokin

Thank you again.

Back
Top Bottom