NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

bryscooplaygrifhold bryscooplaygrifhold just got your package from my folks. Appreciate the gift man. Merry Christmas bro

View media item 1315764

Glad it showed up! I figured you could enjoy it while watching hoops and chilling out(just hoping you didn't find it too "childish"). I wasn't sure what kind of team gear to get you since you stay in Houston but are a "lakers/Kobe" fan. Was leaning Rockets or Texans, but wasn't sure if you cared for them or not. Two more items in route. One should definitely get there before xmas. Enjoy the Holidays Bro.

My elf in Illinois
Don't get discouraged
I'm picking up the last thing
And waiting for something else that won't be here till Friday
After that I'm sending it out this saturday

@BasedMod Thanks for the gifts. Love it man. Those bubbleheads are ill. Already put them on the tv stand (wifey hates it lol). Can never go wrong with some cognac :smokin :smokin

View media item 1316453

Whew! Glad the bottle came to you in one piece even with the shoddy packaging. I'll send you the Mark VII bobblehead to complete the set once I can find a decent price on it.

BTW, wish you'd post that you were having a newborn on the way! Congrats man!

Last edited:
@GSDOUBLEU Thanks dude I lol as I open the package to see the items. First item that caught my eye was Kobe collectable, didn't even mention anything about Kobe in my questionnaire but you still looked out for the greatness. Next up was the chillsner, which will always come in handy with the amount of beer I drink and my complaints when the beer gets warm(that awful taste) before I can finish. Never thought about getting one of these chillsner but will get a lot of use until spring semester really takes off and have to focus on school. Lastly was the complete beer course book that was at the bottom. Me being in Food Science this means alot with the break down of different beers, bars, and the history. Now I want to develop my own beer sooner than later. This book will go nice with the rest of my collection of FS books!
View media item 1316522Thanks dude we going to have to grab a beer next time I'm in the bay.

If whoever has me nd shipped to my office I won't be able to get it till next Monday as I am on vacation. Was hoping I could of received it earlier

Happy holidays everyone

bryscooplaygrifhold bryscooplaygrifhold just got your package from my folks. Appreciate the gift man. Merry Christmas bro

View media item 1315764

Glad it showed up! I figured you could enjoy it while watching hoops and chilling out(just hoping you didn't find it too "childish"). I wasn't sure what kind of team gear to get you since you stay in Houston but are a "lakers/Kobe" fan. Was leaning Rockets or Texans, but wasn't sure if you cared for them or not. Two more items in route. One should definitely get there before xmas. Enjoy the Holidays Bro.
nah bro, nothing is childish when it comes to hoops of any kind. Too bad i don't have my own office to hang this up to, so im gonna put it in my bedroom door.

I'm a Lakers fan because Kobe is my favorite player. I support the Rockets and Texans as well, no doubt

Back
Top Bottom