NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

My apologies for not confirming that i received my package, it came in last week but i had a family funeral to attend and a lot going on so i put it to the side and completely forgot about it :smh: ill open everything up and post the contents on X-mas eve :nerd:

TheGodFresco TheGodFresco Thanks dude I lol as I open the package to see the items. First item that caught my eye was Kobe collectable, didn't even mention anything about Kobe in my questionnaire but you still looked out for the greatness. Next up was the chillsner, which will always come in handy with the amount of beer I drink and my complaints when the beer gets warm(that awful taste) before I can finish. Never thought about getting one of these chillsner but will get a lot of use until spring semester really takes off and have to focus on school. Lastly was the complete beer course book that was at the bottom. Me being in Food Science this means alot with the break down of different beers, bars, and the history. Now I want to develop my own beer sooner than later. This book will go nice with the rest of my collection of FS books!
Thanks dude we going to have to grab a beer next time I'm in the bay.

Glad you liked the gifts HOMIE! And I'll take you up on that beer :lol:

As for any Elf that may still be waiting out in [COLOR=#Red]California[/COLOR] :nerd: DONT PANIC!
USPS is trying the steal Christmas but have faith, theres a few boxes en route...

View media item 1317338
[COLOR=#Red]"Delayed because of weather or other natural causes"[/COLOR]
:stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
still no love for Canada over here.
I feel you man 
tired.gif

TheGodFresco TheGodFresco Thanks dude I lol as I open the package to see the items. First item that caught my eye was Kobe collectable, didn't even mention anything about Kobe in my questionnaire but you still looked out for the greatness. Next up was the chillsner, which will always come in handy with the amount of beer I drink and my complaints when the beer gets warm(that awful taste) before I can finish. Never thought about getting one of these chillsner but will get a lot of use until spring semester really takes off and have to focus on school. Lastly was the complete beer course book that was at the bottom. Me being in Food Science this means alot with the break down of different beers, bars, and the history. Now I want to develop my own beer sooner than later. This book will go nice with the rest of my collection of FS books!
Thanks dude we going to have to grab a beer next time I'm in the bay.

Glad you liked the gifts HOMIE! And I'll take you up on that beer :lol:
Cool beans. I'll be in the bay for new years if not sometime in February

Whoa!

Got home from a job interview to see another package from my NT Secret Santa. (I know you said you'd be sending something else but when I saw the the box I was still surprised.)

Opened it up and ...

View media item 1317371
dmxgod dmxgod thank you so much bro! You went above and beyond on my gifts! I truly and greatly appreciate them. Gonna wear the kicks to work tomorrow and to the Wale concert :pimp:

Thank you so much again. Merry Xmas!!

Last edited:
Whoa!

Got home from a job interview to see another package from my NT Secret Santa. (I know you said you'd be sending something else but when I saw the the box I was still surprised.)

Opened it up and ...

View media item 1317371
dmxgod dmxgod thank you so much bro! You went above and beyond on my gifts! I truly and greatly appreciate them. Gonna wear the kicks to work tomorrow and to the Wale concert :pimp:

Thank you so much again. Merry Xmas!!

It was fun buying for you bro!

I hope you enjoy everything and the Wale show! Merry Christmas!

I received my gift from Oregon but I am waiting to open it :lol: :pimp:

I love the good vibes this thread has. My elf got his shoes that i got him and my santa hooked it up.
I swear every year it gets better and better. And i think we should def keep a vets and new users list for next year. Like no one else in my family actually buys me presents. I am 27 with a career i will def spend around $100 on my elf each year. And my Santa obviously spent close to the same. The fact that every year i have done this i have been lucky enough to love my gifts makes me hope i never end up with a deadbeat or a breaking bad keychain

i wanted to thank my Santa so much for present i love it! its perfect!! I'm sorry you didn't put your nt name to thank you properly! 

Will do Fam. Thank you so much.

One of the 2 remaining gifts should get delivered today. Crazy fedex took 3 days to drop the first 2 and usps has taking 8 days for priority mail smh. The last package still says its in phili :rofl:

My gifts arrived!!! Won't open until Thursday..... Also my elf should receive his gift 2morrow in NY... My elf must have everything because his survey was VERY vague to say the least. Not even a shirt size..lol

I'm also more than willing buy get my elf more stuff once I've been revealed and he sends me likes, sizes, teams etc.

FYI to my SS

i received 2 packages almost 2 weeks ago. one direct from amazon and another from UPS

waiting til christmas to open them 

my elf got his stuff but i dont think he got around to posting pics

Last edited:

i wanted to thank my Santa so much for present i love it! its perfect!! I'm sorry you didn't put your nt name to thank you properly! 
Im glad you liked it 

I was completely clueless when shopping for cause youre a female, 

I asked females around me about the MAC stuff, and they were asking me about your skin color and ish, i like man idk 
roll.gif

So i didnt try to go to crazy. I hope thats ok

Last edited:
I know Ecook sent me something a couple weeks ago about my elf having an issue with my address and I confirmed it plus gave my Mom's address. I haven't been there in a couple weeks but we work together and today she decides to tell me I recently got a package :lol: hopefully that is it, I'll post up tonight.

Back
Top Bottom